| ||For an overview of stimpaks, see stimpak.|
Stimpaks consist of a syringe containing medication and a gauge for measuring the pressure of the injection. When used, they rapidly heal the user of most injuries.
Two different types of stimpak are commonly found in Appalachia, both of which can be crafted from a chemistry station.
The standard variant, commonly found in containers and purchasable from Medical supplies vending machines. When used, it heals a total of 60% of the player characters health.
Blood pack (1)
As the name implies these are created by diluting regular stimpaks to create multiple weaker stimpaks. When used, it heals a total of 30% of the player character's health.
Purified water (2)
Stimpak: diluted (2)
- Dropped sometimes by feral ghouls.
- As of Wastelanders, they are often dropped by human enemies like Mothman cultists.
- Can be sold by medical supplies vending machines.
- Can be sold sometimes by vendor bots.
- Can be crafted at a chemistry station.
- Healing salve - an herbal healing alternative that can be more easily crafted at lower-levels