|For an overview of stimpaks, see stimpak.|
Stimpaks consists of a syringe containing medication and a gauge for measuring the pressure of the injection. When used, it rapidly heals the user of most injuries.
Stimpaks are commonly found in Appalachia and can be crafted from a chemistry station.
The standard variant, commonly found in containers and purchasable from Medical supplies vending machines. When used, it heals a total of 60% of the player characters health.
Blood pack (1)
Learned from plan/recipe
- At least six can be found at Aaronholt homestead.
- Dropped sometimes by feral ghouls.
- As of Wastelanders, they are often dropped by human enemies such as Mothman cultists.
- Can be sold by medical supplies vending machines.
- Can be sold sometimes by vendor bots.
- Can be crafted at a chemistry station.
- Common reward for completing events.
- Healing salve - an herbal healing alternative that can be more easily crafted at lower-levels
- Stimpak: diluted
- Stimpak diffuser
- Stimpak: super