|For an overview of stimpaks, see stimpak.|
A stimpak consists of a syringe containing medication and a metered gauge for dosing. When used, it rapidly heals the user of most injuries. Stimpaks are commonly found in Appalachia and can be crafted at a chemistry station. The standard variant, commonly found in containers and purchasable from medical supplies vending machines, heals a total of 60% of the Vault Dwellers' health.
Blood pack (1)
Learned from plan/recipe
- At least six can be found at Aaronholt homestead.
- Sometimes dropped by feral ghouls.
- Sold via medical supplies vending machines.
- Occasionally sold by vendor bots.
- Can be crafted at a chemistry station.
- Common reward for completing events.
- Found in the back of some armored personnel carriers.
- As of Wastelanders, they are often dropped by human enemies such as Mothman cultists.
- Healing salve - an herbal healing alternative, more feasibly crafted at lower levels
- Diluted, diffuser, and super stimpaks