|For an overview of stimpaks, see stimpak.|
A stimpak: diluted consists of a syringe containing medication and a gauge for measuring the pressure of the injection. When used, it rapidly heals the user of most injuries.
Stimpak: diluted are commonly found in Appalachia and can be crafted from a chemistry station.
As the name implies these are created by diluting a regular stimpak to create multiple weaker stimpaks. When used, it heals a total of 30% of the player character's health.
Purified water (2)
Known by default
Stimpak: diluted (2)
- Sometimes dropped by feral ghouls.
- As of Wastelanders, they are often dropped by human enemies such as Mothman cultists.
- Can be sold by medical supplies vending machines.
- Can sometimes be sold by vendor bots.
- Can be crafted at a chemistry station.
- Common reward for completing events.
- Healing salve - an herbal healing alternative that can be more easily crafted at lower levels.
- Stimpak diffuser
- Stimpak: super