Steamer trunks are made in green, blue and brown variants. The vaults in the Commonwealth each have the blue variant, which distinguishes itself by the vault number on the lid.
Steamer trunks are located under Furniture → Containers in the workshop.
Steamer trunk (1)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Victoria's trunk - On a beached boat just southwest of Southwest Harbor.
- Fallon's department store, during Holiday Spirits. Shipping container, at the back of
- One inside the building of the South Boston military checkpoint.
- One in the booby-trapped house in Fairline Hill Estates.
- One on the ground floor of Back Street Apparel. In the same room as the armor workbench.
- One in Trinity Church's choir.
- One in the flooded basement of the Cambridge construction site.
- One on the upper floor of Concord Speakeasy.
Vault numbered trunks are found in their respective vaults.
- Inside Vault 81, several Vault 81 trunks can be found.
- At the Cambridge construction site, several Vault 81 trunks can be found.
- Vault 88, several Vault 88 trunks can be found. Inside
- One on the first floor of the robot repair center at Morgantown Airport.
- One at the end of Gauley mine.
The pack brahmins accompanying roaming traders and provisioners carry a steamer trunk on their back.