Starlight berries are yellow berries harvested from the starlight creeper bush. They can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance of disease, or can be cooked for additional benefits.
Starlight berries can be harvested from starlight creeper plants. Unlike other plants that are guaranteed to always have harvestable fruit, starlight creeper only has a 35% chance of having starlight berries to harvest.
- Twelve can be found around Black Mountain Ordnance Works:
- Two nearby the inaccessible TNT dome #4, along the road.
- Five north from the ruins.
- One northeast from the ruins.
- Two east from the ruins.
- One southwest from the ruins.
- One west from the ruins.
- Two can be found at the intersection of route 95 and 91, east of Bolton Greens: one at the utility pole at the southeast corner of the intersection, and one at the first utility pole west of the intersection. A third plant can be found at the base of the fourth utility pole when walking south from the intersection.
- Three can be found due west of the Charleston landfill where the road and rail line meet. There is an unmarked trailer at that location with the plants under a tree.
- Two can be found in a farm field near the I-59 and route 61 intersection. The farm's location is on the image of a house on the main map.
- Eighteen plants can be found in The Deep:
- Thirteen around the Chinese base.
- Five next to the western entrance to the caves.
- Two can be found west of Gauley Mine, across the train tracks.
- Two can be found at the isolated cabin.
- Five can be found in the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center basement (as loose items).
- In the containment areas of the Enclave research facility.