Starlight berries are yellow berries harvested from a starlight creeper bush. They can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance of disease, or can be cooked for additional benefits.
Starlight berries can be harvested from starlight creeper bushes. Players have a 35% chance of successfully harvesting starlight berries from the bushes.
- Twelve can be found around Black Mountain Ordnance Works:
- Two nearby the inaccessible TNT dome #4, along the road.
- Five north from the ruins.
- One northeast from the ruins.
- Two east from the ruins.
- One southwest from the ruins.
- One west from the ruins.
- Two can be found at the intersection of Routes 95 and 91, east of Bolton Greens:
- Three one at the utility pole at the southeast corner of the intersection.
- One at the first utility pole west of the intersection.
- A third plant can be found at the base of the fourth utility pole when walking south from the intersection.
- Three can be found due west of the Charleston landfill where the road and rail line meet. There is an unmarked trailer at that location with the plants under a tree.
- Two can be found in a farm field near the I-59 and Route 61 intersection, south of Gorge junkyard.
- Eighteen plants can be found in The Deep:
- Thirteen around the base.
- Five next to the western entrance to the caves.
- Two can be found west of Gauley Mine, across the train tracks.
- Two can be found at the isolated cabin.
- In the containment areas of the Enclave research facility.
- Five can be found in the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center basement (as loose items).