Stark is a huge black man in heavy armor. He oversees patrols, city defense, is responsible for maintaining peace and order within the city walls and is the de facto military leader of Vault City. He is a very loyal and obedient soldier, enforcing laws to the letter and always following orders from his superiors, no matter what they might be.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
- Scout the eight sectors around Gecko and return to Stark: Vault City is planning on invading Gecko unless their power station stops leaking radiation. He wants the Chosen One to scout around the area so that he can get a better feel for the area.
- Enter NCR and return to Stark: Stark received intel on the NCR expanding their military strength and this worries him. He tasks the Chosen One with finding a route to NCR along with entering the town to scope it out.
- Resolve the problem with the nearby village: Stark wants the mole rats at the nearby village eliminated so that Vault City can enslave its inhabitants and turn them into servants. He wants the Chosen One to travel to the village and kill the mole rats.
- If the Chosen One attains Vault City's status of Captain of the Guard, Stark can be bossed around and made to apologize to John Cassidy, as well as compensating him for the damage caused in his bar.
- Stark will become hostile if one steals from his desk in the Vault City Corrections Center. However, this can also occur through a bug.