Fallout Wiki
Advertisement
Fallout Wiki

The Stand Fast is a unique piece of armor in Fallout 76.

Characteristics

Stand Fast is an unique combat armor chest. It comes pre-modded with pocketed and shadowed mods. It also provides an improved sneaking legendary effect. It can be obtained as light, sturdy or heavy armor piece.

Stats

IDs

Technical
Name Editor ID Form ID
Unique modification mod_Custom_StandFast 00471888
Chest piece Armor_Combat_Torso 0011D3C3

Stats

Stand Fast
Level Class Resistance Durability Weight Value
Physical Energy
50 Light 36 36 67-79 7.5 60
Sturdy 47 47 79-91 10.5 75
Heavy 61 61 90-102 13.5 90
40 Light 30 30 58-70 7.5 60
Sturdy 40 40 70-82 10.5 75
Heavy 52 52 81-93 13.5 90
30 Light 25 25 49-61 7.5 60
Sturdy 33 33 61-73 10.5 75
Heavy 43 43 72-84 13.5 90
20 Light 16 16 41-53 7.5 60
Sturdy 21 21 53-65 10.5 75
Heavy 27 27 64-76 13.5 90

Modifications

Mods can be unlocked by scrapping any combat armor body part or by reading the right plan. Mods can also be applied by attaching the loose mod found in the world.

Chest

Material
NameLevelResistanceDescriptionDurabilityWeightValueResourcesRequirementsForm ID
Damage ResistanceEnergy ResistanceRadiation Resistance
StandardAny000Standard.Known by default00184BE3
Reinforced Combat Armor50+10+100Improves Damage Resistance and Energy Resistance.-4+10%+10%Adhesive x1
Cloth x2
Leather x3
Steel x7
Known by default00184BE2
40+8+80
30+6+60
20+4+40
Shadowed Combat Armor50+10+100Improves stealth in dark areas.-10+30%+80%Adhesive x1
Cloth x2
Leather x3
Oil x2
Steel x7
Plan: Shadowed combat armor chest00184BD7
40+8+80
30+6+60
20+4+40
Fiberglass Combat Armor50+15+150Improves Damage Resistance and Energy Resistance.-6+15%+30%Adhesive x2
Cloth x5
Leather x6
Steel x15
Learned by scrapping combat armor (0.75%)00184BE1
40+12+120
30+9+90
20+7+70
Polymer Combat Armor50+20+200Improved Damage Resistance and Energy Resistance.-8+20%+50%Adhesive x4
Cloth x10
Leather x12
Steel x29
Learned by scrapping combat armor (0.75%)00184BD4
40+16+160
30+13+130
20+9+90
Brotherhood of Steel50+25+250Brotherhood of Steel-10--Adhesive x2
Cloth x4
Leather x6
Oil x4
Steel x2
Plan: BoS combat armor chest piece0017AE2E
40+20+200
30+16+160
20+12+120
Miscellaneous
NameEffectDescriptionDurabilityWeightValueResourcesRequirementsForm ID
No MiscKnown by default0018E59C
Asbestos Lining+15 Energy ResistanceReduced Energy damage and immune to being set on Fire.-6+30%+30%Adhesive x2
Asbestos x5
Ballistic fiber x3
Rubber x2
Learned by scrapping combat armor (0.75%)00245ACA
BioCommMeshIncreases duration of chems 50%.-6+30%+60%Adhesive x4
Aluminum x6
Circuitry x4
Cloth x4
Plan: BioCommMesh combat armor lining0019441F
Deep pocketed+10 Carry WeightImproved carrying capacity.-15+15%+50%Black titanium x7
Cloth x5
Gold x7
Screw x6
Plan: Deep pocketed combat armor chest
+
Armorer
00245B56
DenseGet 50% of Explosive DamageGreatly reduced damage from explosions.-8+30%+50%Ballistic fiber x6
Black titanium x7
Fiberglass x3
Rubber x4
Screw x6
Plan: Dense combat armor torso
+
Armorer
00245B0D
Lead lined+10 Radiation ResistanceReduces radiation damage.-6+30%+50%Adhesive x3
Lead x4
Screw x2
Plan: Lead lined combat armor chest00194423
Lighter build+2 Action PointsReduces weight.-4-40%+20%Adhesive x1
Cork x3
Fiberglass x2
Rubber x2
Learned by scrapping combat armor (0.75%)0019442A
PaddedGet 75% of Explosive DamageReduced damage from explosions.-4+15%+30%Adhesive x1
Ballistic fiber x1
Rubber x2
Learned by scrapping combat armor (0.75%)00245AA9
Pneumatic-1 Incoming staggerReduces the magnitude of incoming staggers.-4+20%+60%Adhesive x4
Aluminum x3
Ballistic fiber x3
Lead x4
Learned by scrapping combat armor (0.75%)00245AE4
Pocketed+5 Carry WeightImproves carrying capacity.-10+10%+30%Adhesive x1
Cloth x2
Leather x2
Plan: Pocketed combat armor chest0019442E
Ultra-light build+5 Action PointsGreatly reduced weight and increased AP bonus.-8-80%+50%Black titanium x7
Cork x6
Fiberglass x8
Rubber x5
Screw x6
Plan: Ultra-light build combat armor limbs
+
Armorer
00245B20

Appearance

Paint
AppearanceNameDescriptionResourcesRequirementsForm ID
-No Paint--Known by default003CF472
FO76LR Ghillie Combat Armor.png
GhillieKeep a low profile with the Ghillie Combat Armor Paint.Oil x1Rank 53 reward in The Legendary Run season
S.C.O.R.E.
005B45E2
005B45E9
005B45E3
005B45E4
005B45E6
005B4604
Combat Armor.png
Red ViperPrepare to do battle with the Power Patrol.Oil x1Rank 53 reward in Armor Ace season
S.C.O.R.E.
005D94CA
Atx skin armorskin combat freestates l.webp
Free States PaintYou have the right to be well armored with this Free States Combat Armor Paint.Oil x1Rank 48 reward in A Better Life Underground season
S.C.O.R.E.
00556DA1
Atx f1 skin armorskin combat atomiccamo l.webp
Atomic Camo PaintStand out while blending in with the Atomic Camo Paint for your Combat Armor.Oil x1Unlocked via Atomic Shop
Atom Fallout 1st
005723EE
Atx skin armorskin combat nukacherry l.webp
Nuka-Cherry PaintFeel refreshed with this Nuka-Cherry Paint for your Combat Armor.Oil x1Included with
Twitch Prime winter bundle
0056875B
Babylon skin armorskin combat jack-olantern l.webp
Jack O' Lantern PaintCarve up some Halloween cheer with this Jack O' Lantern armor paint!Cloth x5Nuclear winter reward
Halloween 2019 event
005740FB
Atx skin armorskin combat bloodstained l.png
Blood-Washed PaintMake enemies think otherwise before trying to fight you with the Blood-Washed Paint for Combat Armor.Oil x1Unlocked via Atomic Shop
Atom
0040445B
Atx skin armorskin combat camo l.webp
Camo PaintBe ready for war with this Camouflage Paint for your Combat Armor.Oil x1Unlocked via Atomic Shop
Atom
0043E859
Atx skin armorskin combat patriot l.png
Patriotic PaintJust because America is gone doesn't mean patriotism is! Show your love with the Patriot Paint for your Combat Armor.Oil x1Unlocked via Atomic Shop
Atom
0043E85D
Atx skin armorskin combat vaulttec l.png
Vault-Tec PaintFrom your friends at Vault-Tec, an officially branded paint for your trusty Combat Armor.Oil x1Unlocked via Atomic Shop
Atom
0043E855
Brotherhood of Steel PaintFeel like a Paladin with this Brotherhood of Steel Paint for your Combat Armor.Oil x1Unused00538244
Nuclear Winter PaintWill you have what it takes to become Overseer in this Nuclear Winter Combat Armor Paint?Oil x1Unused0055DF03

Variants

Legendary effects

Locations

Notes

  • Depending on player level, the armor piece can come in different sizes. When player is below level 35 it will be a light piece. Above level 35 and below 40 it has a 50% chance to be light or sturdy. Above level 40 it has a 50% chance to be heavy, 25% to be sturdy and 25% to be light.
  • Modifying this armor with any material modification will change the skin used. It is overwritten when paint modification is applied to this model.
  • Since Stand Fast is a variant of metal armor, they share modifications.

Bugs

  • PCPC Xbox OneXbox One Playstation 4Playstation 4 Deep pocketed, pocketed and brawling mods don't change the look of an armor piece [verified]
Advertisement