|For an overview of combat knifes in all games, see Combat knife.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
With its low AP requirement of 17, a player with high Agility can deliver a good deal of damage with only a single round of V.A.T.S. By combining Luck, Finesse and the Ninja perk in various ways, Stabhappy will critical strike 100% of the time. The weapon also damages limbs at a slightly increased rate.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Combat knife - The standard variant.
- Occam's Razor - A slightly stronger version of the regular combat knife, though it is less effective than Stabhappy. It is wielded by Talon Commander Jabsco.
- Trench knife - The trench knife's stats are identical to the regular combat knife. The only difference is a unique "knuckle-duster" skin.
- Sim version combat knife - A sim-only version of the combat knife which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
- Sim version trench knife - A sim-only version of the trench knife which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Location[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The raiders inside and outside the shack (including the one which carries the Stabhappy) respawn every 72 hours, allowing the player an unlimited supply of Stabhappys. This is not so much a bug, but more of an re-spawning flag oversight by a programmer. The game functions properly, though possibly not as the programmer intended. [verified]