|For the animal, see Squirrel.|
For other characters that appear in the Fallout universe named Peter, see Peter.
Squirrel has a knack with computers and electronics. As such, he is an important member of the scavenging team, because he's the only person who can tell how valuable a piece of scientific hardware is. He's been caught recently, but he's working on an escape plan. He's also sickly, often visiting Lucy for some sort of medication. Inside Lamplight, he spends a lot of his time reading, playing with electronics, and trying not to do anything too stressful.[Non-canon 1][clarification needed]
He says his nickname came from his inquisitive nature, but other Lamplighters say it's because he's "nuts".
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Rescue from Paradise: Squirrel is the brains behind the escape from Paradise Falls. He will task the player with everything they need to do to get them out.
|Athlete of the Wastes outfit|
- Squirrel seems to be very well educated. Eulogy seems to be aware of this and charges 500 more caps than he charges for Sammy and Penny, making a total price of 2,000 caps for all three.
- Despite people like Eulogy saying that he is smart, he only has an Intelligence of 3.
- "Sammy says you want to know the plan. Well listen up, mungo, because it's a good one. I'm super smart."
- "Gee, thanks. Don't work too hard, okay?"
- "Fine, here's what you do. You go on into the boss guy's room, and use his terminal."
Squirrel appears only in Fallout 3.