Background[edit | edit source]
Sprocket is the Mr. Handy assigned to running the General Atomics outlet at the General Atomics Galleria. When the Sole Survivor firsts enters the shop they are immediately be given a demonstration by Sprocket of General Atomic's robot line. The demonstration begins with a short description of General Atomics International's Mister Handies. The four demonstration bots will activate from a deactivated state only to then be destroyed due to ironic malfunctions as Sprocket describes the Mister Handy models as long-lasting with the proper care.
Sprocket will then direct the Sole Survivor to the other side of the shop where one deactivated Mister Gutsy is stood on a platform next to a destroyed one. The Mister Gutsy prototype will then start-up and attack, which may lead to Sprocket becoming hostile as well.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 28|
Sells: Used oil can, Gas canister
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sprocket does not always turn hostile when the player character engages the Mister Gutsy.
- If Sprocket is interrupted during the demonstration he will respond rudely and then continue on.
- If the Mister Gutsy robot was already destroyed, it will not turn on and Sprocket will not turn hostile, leaving Sprocket as one of the shops around town.
- Sprocket can be asked to do the product demonstration again.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sprocket appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 If the Sole Survivor hacks Sprocket with the Robotics Expert perk before the demonstration begins, he will go into a deactivated state while still talking and giving the tour. The Mister Handy models, also if deactivated immediately will still malfunction. The Mister Gutsy may or may not then activate itself and attack the player character if Sprocket is deactivated though. [verified]
- PC Sprocket can be found dead upon entering the galleria and the resurrect console command won't work to restart the script.