The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of spacesuits in the Fallout series, see Space suit.|
The spacesuit is a reflective sheen jump suit with straps along the back and front with pockets along the entirety of the suit the helmet has the same foil like sheen with a full black visor. It has the nametag "Cooper."
- Crashed space station - Found in lockers inside airlock C7 accessed with Airlock C7 inventory list using the keypad to the right of the door.
- A regular/clean spacesuit helmet can be found at Sons of Dane compound.
- A spacesuit helmet can be found on the roof with the weapons workbench to the north of the Responders outpost in Morgantown. The building is accessed with a long jump from the monorail tracks.
- Occasionally a clean helmet can be found at the Whitespring Resort by exiting through the Summit Room. It spawns on one of the chairs outside by the firepit
- A clean spacesuit helmet can be found at Watoga Municipal Center, on top of a set of lockers on the second floor.
- A clean spacesuit helmet can be found on a shelf in the unnamed store adjacent to the beauty salon in Charleston.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The spacesuit is a very close replica to the Navy Mark IV spacesuits used in the Mercury program. The name tag reads "G...o Cooper," with the first name being obscured by one of the suit's black straps. This appears to be a reference to astronaut Gordon "Gordo" Cooper Jr., the Pilot of Mercury-Atlas 9 in 1963 and the Command Pilot of Gemini 5 in 1965.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
The spacesuit helmet continues to provide disease protection as long as it remains equipped, even if it has been fully damaged during combat.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.