Southhampton Estate has two buildings - a two story main house and a neighboring barn. Like most of the buildings in the Mire, the buildings have been overgrown by orange strangler vines.
The main house has a kitchen on the lower floor. It contains a fridge, a cooler, and a crate of empty milk bottles in the corner but not much else. The dining table has been upturned and thrown against the wall. Upstairs is a bedroom where Ella Ames' corpse can be found next to her backpack. A desk with a typewriter is still intact but the bed is not.
The barn contains a rusty tractor which no longer works. A few bottles of whiskey can be found in the building as well as a combat shotgun, corresponding ammunition, and a locked ammo box (Picklock 0) on a shelf next to an upturned rowboat on the second floor.
A rusted pickup truck sits outside between the two buildings.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the second floor of the barn.
- On the second floor of the house, on the right corner of the bed's shelf.
- Ella's research: Can be found on the body of Ella Ames on the upper floor in the house.
- Random plan: Can be found on the second floor of the barn.
- Random magazine: On the kitchen counter to the right of the sink.
- Random weapon mod: In the house, on the second floor, on the left side of the desk, on the ground.
Southhampton Estate appears only in Fallout 76.