Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
He spends all of his time in his home, the southern shack in Evergreen Mills. He wanders around the shack all day and never leaves.
Interactions with the player character
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
He is always hostile to the Lone Wanderer.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Raider armor and headgear**||Flamer||Random caps* or cigarettes****||Random food, ammo, or chems***|
- * 15% chance of spawning.
- ** 20% chance of spawning.
- *** 25% chance of spawning.
- **** 50% chance of spawning.
- Despite being named as "Raider" in-game, he has a unique model, unused by any other character, and a unique editor ID.
- He ranges from a mid-level raider to a high-level raider in terms of Hit Points, level, and skill.
The southern shack raider appears only in Fallout 3.