He spends all of his time in his home, the southern shack in Evergreen Mills. He wanders around the shack all day and never leaves.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
He is always hostile to the Lone Wanderer.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Raider armor and headgear**||Flamer||Random caps* or cigarettes****||Random food, ammo, or chems***|
- * 15% chance of spawning.
- ** 20% chance of spawning.
- *** 25% chance of spawning.
- **** 50% chance of spawning.
- Despite being named as "Raider" in-game, he has a unique model, unused by any other character, and a unique editor ID.
- He ranges from a mid-level raider to a high-level raider in terms of Hit Points, level, and skill.
The southern shack raider appears only in Fallout 3.