The farm consists of several windmills, along with a small control shack set up by the transformer that would have connected it to the grid, if the power line tower wasn't in a state of total disrepair.
A maintenance shack is found here, consisting of a single room containing a workbench and various supplies, including most of the ingredients for a weapon repair kit. Outside of the shack, cazadores and fire geckos are found in the surrounding area.
- Dean's Electronics - on the center-most table.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - on the table closest to the eastern shelving units.
- There is a shovel in the corner which is labeled and can be picked up but cannot be placed into the inventory.
- There are two pickaxes on one of the shelves that cannot be interacted with or moved.
The Southern Nevada Wind Farm appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ↑ Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition p.418: "[6.03] Southern Nevada Wind Farm
A cluster of rusting windmills, still blowing their remaining propellers in the breeze. The place is derelict now, and Cazadors swarm about nearby. Enter the Wind Farm Maintenance Shack, and uncover a small workshop that’s well worth a visit."
(Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland)