The south Cutthroat camp is a location in the Savage Divide region of Appalachia in 2103. It was once a camp used by the Cutthroats gang of raiders, but by 2102 became occupied by various creatures and robots. As of 2103, the Blood Eagles raider gang occupy the camp.
The camp surrounds a section of highway and contains Blood Eagles, including one in power armor with a heavy weapon. If the alarm klaxon is sounded, Blood Eagle reinforcements will arrive, including attack dogs. The different trading posts have two safes that can be looted.
- Blood Eagle oath - Holotape, inside a red ski lift car on the north side of the camp.
- Four potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the north edge of the road, in a re-purposed ski lift car with a toilet, on the window seal.
- On the north side of the road, on top of the makeshift throne made from a red chair and destroyed car.
- On the southwest side of the camp, in the storefront near the guard tower, inside of a display case.
- On the north side of the road, next to a car chassis containing a couch, on an end table.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the northeast side of camp, on a makeshift table.
- On the south end of the camp near the guard tower, on a cinder block in front of a couch.
- Potential workshop plan - On a green supply container with a cash register on top on the southeast side of the camp.
The south Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.