The south Cutthroat camp is a location in the Savage Divide region of Appalachia in 2102. It was once a camp used by the Cutthroats gang of raiders, but has since become occupied by various creatures and robots. As of 2103, the Blood Eagles raider gang occupy the camp.
The camp surrounds a section of highway and contains randomly selected enemies: mole miners, robots, Scorched, or super mutants, among others. The different trading posts have two safes that can be looted.
- Four potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the north edge of the road, in a re-purposed ski lift cabin with a toilet, on the window seal.
- On the north side of the road, on top of the makeshift throne made from a red chair and destroyed car.
- On the southwest side of the camp, in the storefront near the guard tower, inside of a display case.
- On the north side of the road, next to a car chassis containing a couch, on an end table.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the northeast side of camp, on a makeshift table.
- On the south end of camp near the guard tower, on a cinder block in front of a couch.
The south Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.