The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The south Cutthroat camp is a location in the Savage Divide region of Appalachia in 2102. It was once a camp used by the Cutthroats gang of raiders, but has since become occupied by various creatures and robots.
The camp surrounds a section of highway and contains randomly selected enemies: mole miners, robots, Scorched or super mutants, among others. The different trading posts have two safes that can be looted.
- In a re-purposed ski lift cabin, against the left railing.
- On the top left of a red chair, makeshift as a throne inside a destroyed car.
- Inside a display case on the southwest side of camp, near guard tower
- Inside a car chassis containing a couch and an end table on northeast side of camp.
- On a makeshift table on the northeast side of camp, on the north end of the road.
- On a cinder block in front of a couch, south end of camp on north side of road near guard tower.
The south Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.