The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The compound is composed of a yellow farmhouse where Dane lived, a big barn that was being used as a taphouse where the group gathered and drank beer, some caravans, and a shooting field. The compound was also protected with some walls and watchtowers made with junk.
- Four random magazines
- In the cellar on a table with a microscope.
- In the Buck's Den, on a table near the entrance.
- At the northwest gate, on the ground below the watch tower.
- At the northwest gate, on the top of the watch tower, next to a skeleton.
- Three Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On an amplifier on the Buck's Den stage.
- On a desk in the main house, beside Dane Rogers' terminal.
- At the shooting range on top of the far left concrete block formation next to a barrel, the bobblehead is adjacent to a canister on the right side on top of the concrete blocks.
- Random armor plan - Can spawn on a rectangular crate to the left of the armor workbench outside the Buck's Den Beer Hall.
- Crossbow - Inside the house, on the metal shelf to the right, in the Picklock level 3 basement storage.
- Mini nuke - Inside the house, on the metal shelf in the Picklock level 3 basement storage, closest to the power armor chassis spawn.
- Random weapon mod - Can spawn on a rectangular crate to the left of the armor workbench outside the Buck's Den Beer Hall.
- Stealth Boy - Inside the house's basement, at the locked storage, on a cabinet shelf.
- Random armor mods:
- At the top of the southeastern watch tower, on a crate with binoculars.
- Inside the brewing metal shack, in the bottom left hand corner on the ground, near a dresser (or below the shack itself in the same spot)
- Random power armor mod - Inside the Picklock level 3 basement storage of the house, underneath (or on top of) the shelf closest to the power armor chassis spawn.
- Random weapon spawn - In the shack closest to the southeastern watch tower, on top of the washer machine.
- Power armor chassis - In the basement of a house to the west of the music hall behind a security gate.
- Ballistic fiber - Two military ammo bags in the music hall.
- Attracting the nightstalker - Note, on the wall behind the stage in the Buck's Den Beer Hall.
- My whiskey - Note, on a table in a trailer with a tinker's workbench.
- Large amounts of cans can be found around the shooting range and beer hall, which can be scrapped for aluminium and lead.
The Sons of Dane compound appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The nightstalker references seem to mirror the tale of Beowulf, which has a mead hall belonging to the king of the Danes attacked by a monster which is then slain by the titular hero after the king puts out a call for help, with a beer hall belonging to Dane Rogers attacked by a wendigo, which is then slain by a Resident following the Sons of Dane automated alert.