The compound is composed of a yellow farmhouse where Dane Rogers lived, a big barn that was being used as a taphouse where the group gathered and drank beer, some caravans, and a shooting field. The compound was also protected with some walls and watchtowers made with junk.
- Attracting the nightstalker - Note, on the wall behind the stage in the Buck's Den Beer Hall.
- My whiskey - Note, on a table in a trailer with a tinker's workbench.
- Power armor chassis - In the basement of a house to the west of the music hall behind a security gate.
- Four random magazines
- In the cellar on a table with a microscope.
- In the Buck's Den, on a table near the entrance.
- At the northwest gate, on the ground below the watch tower.
- At the northwest gate, on the top of the watch tower, next to a skeleton.
- Three Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On an amplifier on the Buck's Den stage.
- On a desk in the main house, beside Dane Rogers' terminal.
- At the shooting range on top of the far left concrete block formation next to a barrel, the bobblehead is adjacent to a canister on the right side on top of the concrete blocks.
- Random armor/power armor plan - Can spawn on a rectangular crate to the left of the armor workbench outside the Buck's Den Beer Hall.
- Random weapon mod - Can spawn on a rectangular crate to the left of the armor workbench outside the Buck's Den Beer Hall.
- Random armor mods:
- At the top of the southeastern watch tower, on a crate with binoculars.
- Inside the brewing metal shack, in the bottom left hand corner on the ground, near a dresser (or below the shack itself in the same spot)
- Random power armor mod - Inside the Picklock level 3 basement storage of the house, underneath (or on top of) the shelf closest to the power armor chassis spawn.
- Stealth Boy - Inside the house's basement, at the locked storage, on a cabinet shelf.
The Sons of Dane compound appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The nightstalker references seem to mirror the tale of Beowulf, which has a mead hall belonging to the king of the Danes attacked by a monster which is then slain by the titular hero after the king puts out a call for help, with a beer hall belonging to Dane Rogers attacked by a wendigo, which is then slain by a Resident following the Sons of Dane automated alert.