Although Solomon's pond seems to be a simple farming property, the farmhouse's basement has a terminal designating it as "Listening Station 4D-20." Agent Kensington, now a glowing one, used to work here alongside Sawyer Lang and Enrique Gómez and applied a strong security level to the terminal.
Solomon's pond consists of a farmhouse and a couple of shacks surrounding it, located next to a small pond. There is a weapons workbench, tinker's workbench, chemistry station and two cooking stations at the property. There are also numerous harvest nodes around it (blackberries, firecracker berries, and wild carrot flowers). The only part of the farmhouse that is accessible is its basement, which contains a holotape repair terminal.
A few Scorched have made Solomon's pond their home, and floaters can spawn here, as well. To the southwest, down several rock terraces, there is an unmarked pond, known as Solomon's lower pond, occupied by a behemoth super mutant.
- Rose's AI program - Holotape; the fixed version is obtained by repairing the broken tape using the holotape repair terminal here.
- Terminal password - Holotape, in a port-a-loo behind the house containing the holotape repair terminal.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On top of the tin roof of the workbench structure, with the chemistry and tinker’s workbenches underneath.
- Potential magazine - On the southeast side of the red barn with the canoe resting on it, in the shed between the two doorways, behind three large stacked wooden crates.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - On the platform with the water purification equipment.
- Several copper ore veins can be found on and around some rocks just north of the pond.
Solomon's pond appears only in Fallout 76.