Snowflake is a newcomer to Underworld, and to ghouldom. He showed up a few years ago after being kicked out of Rivet City. Because he had nowhere else to go, Underworld took him in. Snowflake's main skill is as a barber, which isn't much use to anyone in Underworld. Lacking any other way to pass the time, he's taken up jet.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
He will cut the player's hair for free, as he is happy about the fact that he will have "a full head of hair" to work with.
- Surprisingly, Snowflake has a full head of hair himself, and is the first ghoul in Fallout 3 to have styled hair, the other being Desmond from the add-on Point Lookout (Griffon wears a wig).
- He takes Jet as a result of boredom, which doesn't exactly contradict Murphy's statement that Jet barely affects ghouls, since the extent to which it affects Snowflake is unknown.
- Snowflake insists he is a stylist and not a barber. This is nearly the opposite of Butch from Vault 101, who insists that he is a barber and not a hairdresser.
- There's a piece of presumably human gut under Snowflake's table and some blood nearby, which leads to thoughts as to what else he cuts aside from hair. In dialogue, he mentions that half a ghoul's haircut is cutting off dead skin, and this may be what accumulates on the floor between cuts, rather than hair as in a normal human barbershop.
- "Yeah, man! That's what I do! I cut hair! I know, I know, you look around here and there ain't a lot of work to show off, right? These corpses only got half a head of the stuff, so I never get a chance to work on a full head! C'mon! No charge!"
- "I just sharpened the knives! Have a seat and we'll give you a new look!"
- "I prefer "stylist" myself, but whatever works for you. Everyone has a gift, you know? I used to live in Rivet City. Folks there had enough money for me to do okay. But after I... uh... changed, no one would let me touch them. I ended up here. Of course, a Ghoul with a barber shop makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine so... fuck it. I just took up Jet. At least it passes the time, you know?"
Snowflake appears only in Fallout 3.