| ||For the skill in previous Fallout games, see Sneak (skill).|
“Become whisper, become shadow. You are 20% harder to detect while sneaking.”— Rank 1 description
|1||AGI 3||Become whisper, become shadow. You are 20% harder to detect while sneaking.||0004c935|
|2||AGI 3, LVL 5||You are now 30% harder to detect while sneaking, and no longer trigger floor-based traps.||000b9882|
|3||AGI 3, LVL 12||You are now 40% harder to detect while sneaking, and no longer trigger enemy mines.||000b9883|
|4||AGI 3, LVL 23||You are now 50% harder to detect while sneaking, and running no longer adversely affects stealth.||000b9884|
|5||AGI 3, LVL 38||Engaging stealth causes distant enemies to lose you.||000b9881|
- Other bonuses that stack with this perk in helping avoid detection are;
- Rank 4 seems to completely eliminate the effect of footsteps on detection odds. If it is active then muffle armor mods are unnecessary and sneaking in power armor becomes much easier.
- The trap avoiding bonuses from ranks 2 and 3 of this perk also work when not sneaking.
- All companions have the effects of 4 ranks of Sneak except Curie who is missing all ranks of Stealth in both forms (robot and synth). Dogmeat has a unique rank 5.
- Sneak works very well with Ninja and other perks that increase the sneak attack bonus multiplier.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.