The stalk of a snaptail plant that has been harvested. They can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation. In addition, by consuming them, one has a chance for disease or they can be cooked for additional benefits. They are an essential component of sugar.
- Along the river west of Billings homestead.
- In the stream behind the Flatwoods Church.
- Many can be found northeast of Landview Lighthouse by following the river past the Gorge junkyard.
- Six in the small pond south of Marigold Pavilion.
- Several snaptails can be found at Ohio River Adventures.
- East of Sunshine Meadows industrial farm in the dried-out riverbed.