|For an overview of laser pistol models, see laser pistol.|
The Smuggler's End shoots twice as fast outside of V.A.T.S. and does 6 more damage per shot than the laser pistol. This weapon has a weight of 2, compared to the standard version's 3, and also has an additional 150 HP.
The Smuggler's End can fire a total of 694 bolts, the equivalent of 24 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
- Laser pistol - The common variant in Fallout 3.
- Colonel Autumn's laser pistol - A unique variant carried by Colonel Autumn prior to the release of the add-on Broken Steel.
- Colonel Autumn's laser pistol (Broken Steel) - A unique variant carried by Colonel Autumn with the add-on Broken Steel installed.
- Protectron's Gaze - A unique variant given by the Mechanist.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Colonel Autumn's laser pistol||10||120||12||x0.08||22||2||17||1.2||0.0||30||1250||2||420||210|
|Colonel Autumn's laser pistol||18||108||6||x1.5||18||1||17||1.1||0.0||30||694||3||420||140|
It is found in perfect condition in Elder Lyons' personal safe in the B ring of the Citadel. The safe is locked with a Very Hard lock or opened via Elder Lyons' terminal, requiring Very Hard hacking, located on the desk to the left as one enters his room.
- Although stored in his safe, the gun is not "owned" by Elder Lyons in game terms. Taking it is not considered stealing and incurs no Karma loss.
- This weapon can sometimes be found by pickpocketing Elder Lyons.
- There is also a chance that if the player character initiates combat in the area while the Brotherhood soldiers are sleeping, one may pick it up and use it against them.