While adding a considerable amount of radiation, it restores one of the highest amounts of Hit Points out of all of the food items. According to Kai, it mostly consists of trog meat mixed with the irradiated water from the three rivers in The Pitt. This means that consuming the slop is cannibalism, as trogs are former humans that have succumbed to the environmental conditions in The Pitt. Upon serving slop, Kai will also comment, "It's your funeral."
- Can only be bought from Kai.
- Slop is not affected by the food sanitizer.
- It uses the Pip-Boy icon and world model of noodles.
- Due to its extreme radiation, it would take a mere 40 servings of slop to kill the consumer (at near zero Radiation Resistance).
- Kai is the only source of slop in the game. It is only available before completing the quest Unsafe Working Conditions and talking to Midea about fighting in the hole, as she will no longer serve the Lone Wanderer after Ashur's speech.
- Despite the fact that eating slop is cannibalistic, it is not affected by or related to the Cannibal perk, and does not affect one's Karma level.