“Your fashion sense is so hot that you can take the heat!”
Grants increased fire resistance when wearing a matching set of armor.
- A matching set of armor is considered 5-pieces.
- A matching set of power armor is considered 6-pieces.
|1||+50 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE67|
|2||+100 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE68|
|3||+150 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE69|
|4||+200 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE6A|
- Forest, Urban, Solar and Thorn scout armor are all considered as separate sets of armor.
- Ultracite power armor and Strangler heart power armor are considered as separate sets of power armor.
- Outfit helmets and underarmor do not count towards the full armor set.
- Marine armor helmet counts towards the set of 5 pieces, so it can be substituted in for another set piece.[verification overdue]
- Father Winter helmet does not count towards the T-45 power armor set.[verification overdue]
- Raider armor sets do not activate Sizzling Style (all ranks). [patched]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.