“Your fashion sense is so hot that you can take the heat!”
Grants increased fire resistance when wearing a matching set of armor.
- A matching set of armor is considered 5-pieces.
- A matching set of power armor is considered 6-pieces.
|1||+50 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE67|
|2||+100 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE68|
|3||+150 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE69|
|4||+200 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBE6A|
- Covert, Forest, Urban, Solar and Thorn scout armor are all considered as separate sets of armor.[verification needed]
- Ultracite power armor and Strangler heart power armor are considered as separate sets of power armor.
- Outfit helmets and underarmor do not count towards the full armor set.
- Marine armor helmet counts towards the set of 5 pieces, as it has the DLC03_dn_armor_Marine keyword (0011099A), and can be used to substitute another set piece.[verified]
- Father Winter helmet does not count towards the T-45 power armor set, as it is missing the dn_PowerArmor_T45 keyword (00188171).[verified] Despite being implemented on a technical level as a T-45 helmet, the
- Raider armor sets previously did not activate Sizzling Style (all ranks). [patched]