“Oh, baby, I understand. You gotta run home to momma. Well, come back here when you need some luvin'!”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is romanceable.|
- Rescue Sinthia: If one spends the night at the Crash House, Marcelles will ask them to save Sinthia from a crazed raider in the room next to theirs. Once completed, Sinthia will now be available for "services" (including, but not limited to, the Tell me about feature).
Tell me about
|Casino||Gizmo runs it. Watch out for the slot machines, you can lost a lot of money if you play them.|
|Gizmo||Gizmo is a big man in Junktown. He runs the casino, and the boxing ring. He makes a lot of money, and buys a lot of stuff from the Hub.|
|Junktown||This is Junktown.|
|Killian||Killian is the mayor. He took over when his dad died.|
|Sinthia||"You are talking to me."|
"That is my name."
"Why do you ask silly questions. I am that person."
|Store||Darkwaters? It's in the center of town. You can barter with him, or pay cash.|
|Torn women clothing|
- The game refers to Sinthia as a "sellbaby."
- When asking Sinthia to "tell me about" various words familiar to her profession, she will feign ignorance.
- If the Vault Dweller used her "service" before, once in a while if the player character returns to Junktown and walks past the Crash House, there will be some text saying that they "feel a sudden urge to visit Sinthia again."
- Playing as a female, Sinthia will not be available for "service," but, if they have a highercitation overdue Luck, she will allow it once when talking to her about her boss directly after rescuing her. If one fails to persuade her, she will remark on both herself and the Vault Dweller being women.
Sinthia appears only in Fallout.