|For an overview of shotgun models, see shotgun.|
The single shotgun is available to the player character at the lowest levels of the game and has the highest single shot damage of the four. Though it only carries a single round of ammunition, it has a fast reload speed that allows multiple shots in a single V.A.T.S. round and is quite accurate for a shotgun (however it does use an extensive amount of Action Point cost of 45 AP), with the second lowest weapons spread after Dinner Bell.
The single shotgun can fire a total of about 995 standard rounds from full condition before breaking.
|Standard, 3/0 buck, slug & pulse slug||995||995|
|Magnum & 3/0 buck Magnum||865||865|
- Goodsprings - found in Sunny Smiles and Trudy's house (the white L-shaped house directly east of the Goodsprings schoolhouse) on top of a shelf.
- The Vendortron at the Gun Runners will sell this weapon.
- Nipton - in the house with the Mister Gutsy prototype, behind the bed.
- Carried by Frank Weathers.
- Sometimes carried by recruit legionaries.
- Carried by many Powder Gangers.
- Carried by Westside Militia members.
- Sold by most merchants and traders.
- Sometimes carried by Fiends.
- Villa police station on a balcony above a street sign by the entrance to Puesta del Sol. On the way to the
The receiver, when viewed in 3rd-person, appears to have an iridescent coloring to it.