Background[edit | edit source]
Simone was part of a mercenary crew before slavers took her. She was a slave for only seven months, feigning obedience and escaping as soon as the opportunity presented itself. As a former mercenary, she is very comfortable with weapons and fighting, and possesses the highest combat skill out of all of Hannibal's followers. She is a rough and tough person, with a total lack of respect for almost anyone except Hannibal.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Head of State: Before being allowed access to the Temple of the Union, the Lone Wanderer will have to get past the front gate. Simone will let them in.
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
- Killing the slaves will make her hostile.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Merc veteran outfit
|Temple of the Union key|
- * Only after arriving at the Memorial, by siding with the slaves.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I shoot nosy people. What the hell do you think I do? I protect this place."
- "Why are you asking? He's the one honest, decent man in the Wasteland. You hurt him and I'll hunt you down and feed you your own liver."
- "God damn rookie. That's Lincoln. He freed some slaves a long time ago. If you want to know more, come listen to Hannibal give his speech. He does it right after the noon meal."
- "Me and my merc crew were captured by slavers. Seven months I groveled and obeyed like a good lap dog. When I saw my chance, I took it. I had nowhere else to go. Hannibal took me in. He never cared about my past."
- "This place is the death of all slavers. Maybe someday the death of slavery. Hannibal has a plan. We're too small right now, but someday we'll be big enough to take them on."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Simone Cameron appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.43: "Slaves (Abolitionists)
Slaves are not so much a faction as a collections of victims. No one is safe from slavery in the Wasteland. If you are weak or venerable, you may be taken as a slave.
There is a band of abolitionist slaves deep in the Wasteland. They are all escaped slaves, seeking to end slavery for all time. You can learn more about them in Miscellaneous Quest: Head of State."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide faction profiles)
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide