The crier for the Silver Rush is a middle aged man who is one of only a handful of people who has a job in Freeside and one of a few criers in this area. He is employed by the Van Graffs who pay him to boost the public's awareness of their establishment and help bring in customers. He's standing just below the Freeside sign in the second section of Freeside (the section which has The Strip entrance.)
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
- If any of the Van Graffs are attacked in the Silver Rush, he will also turn hostile.
- If he is killed, Simon will shoot the Courier on sight.
- During Kings' Gambit he might kill Pacer after the letter has been planted.
- If Heartache by the Number has been completed by giving the evidence to Ranger Jackson at Mojave Outpost, he will become hostile along with the rest of the Van Graffs.
- Sometimes, if your companion kills him, he will instantly respawn.
The Silver Rush crier appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 There may be instances where the Silver Rush crier and the Atomic Wrangler crier become hostile towards each other, which will leave one dead. [verified]