Background[edit | edit source]
This large farm was a participant in Arktos Pharma's trials of chemical compounds meant to accelerate the growth of plants. In May 2077, the program quickly yielded dividends, instilling optimism for the future, especially the month of October. However, Arktos' lax security measures regarding Pharmabot-JD7E allowed a group of local kids to vandalize the robot during one of the tests. The children were exposed to Arktos' proprietary chemicals, resulting in their hospitalization and eventual death. A public outcry followed, which the company stifled with generous settlements given to the children's families, considering the issue resolved.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The two-story house on the farm is filled with debris. Its kitchen is decorated for Halloween, and on the second floor is a crib with a "baby" Jangles the Moon Monkey, as well as level 1 locked wall safe in the upstairs bedroom. Across from that is a dresser with some shotgun shells on top of it. There is also a footlocker by the bed. By the back exit of the home is an armor workbench.
There are fields of corn and wild corn outside. To the south is a large rounded metal building near some silos that serve as hay storage for either this homestead or Billings homestead. There are three radroaches inside guarding two weapons workbenches and a power armor station.
To the east is the barn that was used by Arktos Pharma to store Pharmabot-JD7E. At the entrance is a non-functioning decontamination arch, and inside is a tinker's workbench and the Arktos Pharma terminal. The only thing of note up top is a tool chest. Various flowers, including soot flower and rhododendrons grow by two graves under a transmission tower next to the barn.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Package for Madeleine de Silva - Folder, on a table in the living room. Adds the notes Vigilant citizen's note to Leah de Silva, Filtcher farm interview, and Filtcher farm report to the player character's inventory.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Inside the gray farmhouse on the roadside, in the upstairs bedroom, on the ornate dresser.
- Inside the red silo barn, on the metal desk by the Arktos Pharma terminal.
- Two potential magazines:
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - In the large rounded metal building next to a silo, in a power armor station.
- Potential armor/weapon mod plan - On a cabinet shelf to the left of a tinker's workbench.
- Two potential weapon mods:
- On a cabinet shelf to the left of a tinker's workbench.
- On the second floor of the house, underneath a chair in the bedroom.
- Recipe: Delbert's tato salad surprise - On the kitchen counter in the house, next to a tin pitcher.
- 70 stalks of corn behind the house in the field.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Silva homestead appears only in Fallout 76.