Seed pods harvested from silt bean plants. They can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- Twelve at WV Lumber Co., including three in the garden in the northeastern corner and nine in the field up the cliff to the east.
- Several grow outside the Responders base in Flatwoods.
- Many along Highway 63 near the Whitespring Resort.
- Three on the northern side of Portside Pub, along the road.
- Three in the Anchor farm garden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.