|For all radio transmissions, see Fallout 3 radio stations.|
The large antenna tower near the station entrance can be turned on with a lever on the transformer at its base. Once the power is restored, it begins broadcasting Morse code. The station generating the transmission is in a drainage chamber reached via a manhole. The manhole is southeast of the broadcast tower. There is a wrecked car on the cliff near the transmission tower with two skeletal corpses and some empty whiskey bottles lying on the hood.
Past the wreck is a downed radio tower that can be used as a bridge across the canyon that separates the manhole from the broadcast tower. The manhole is south of the far end of the downed tower. There are a number of traps and barricades in the lone room. Behind the terminal is the smallest broken generator in the game. Behind the table is a faulty electric toilet trap, but it can't be disarmed or activated. There is also a workbench in the main room.
- In the entrance corridor there are two pressure plates placed on the crossing with the collapsed tunnel. They trigger two rigged shotguns.
- Further up the path is blocked by a barricade made with some arms cabinets and a barrel. The barrel is the only movable object here. Right behind the barrel, there is a grenade bouquet trap.
- Left corridor is rigged with two frag mines just in front of the door.
- Inside the main room there is only one trap - a rigged terminal. The trap is activated by using the terminal, not by getting close to it. To defuse it, the player character needs to walk around and reach the back panel.
|-.-. --.-||CQ||"Calling all stations, any station"||A general non-emergency call, indicating that the station is looking for a reply from any station that can hear it.|
|-.. .||DE||"From" or "this is""||Identifying the sender, followed by the station's ID or callsign repeated two or three times.|
|... ...-||SV||Station's ID||This is where the call sign is broadcast. Two letters long, correspond to station name.|
|-.-||K||Invitation to transmit||The transmitter will pause and wait for a reply from another station.|
- Mini nuke - On a rusty table, next to a workbench behind an unlocked metal door.
- Duck and Cover! - On the same table.
- Bottlecap mine - On the workbench.
- Three bottles of purified water on the shelf next to the skeleton.
Followers may get stuck inside the drainage chamber, behind the barricade made with arms cabinets. They will try to return through the wall next to the barricade (shortest path).
- Morse code abbreviations on Wikipedia