Broadcast Tower LP8 is located North-East Montgomery County Reservoir. Upon activation you receive the Radio Signal Echo Foxtrot in Morse Code. It is one of nine Drainage Chambers broadcasting such a signal. Just east of the tower is the source of the signal, a Sealed Cistern just over the cliff face. It can be hard to find, so check your local map.
- Scattered around the place are a whole lot of Salisbury Steak.
- Fission batteries.
- Some Med-X and some Rad-X.
- A Steam Gauge Assembly.
- Surgical Tubing.
- A Motorcycle Handbrake.
- A Motorcycle Gas Tank.
- A Big Book of Science.
- A safe (Easy) containing random loot.
- A couple of Purified Water.
The station transmitts:
which translates to: CQ CQ CQ (Calling anyone)
EF (This is the operators call sign Echo Foxtrot)
So overall it says: "Calling anyone this is Echo Foxtrot listening". Basically, "listening" is actually saying "I am awaiting reply".
- There is a red 'X' under the ground you can only see using no clipping mode (write 'tcl' in the console), similar to the other sealed cistern at WKML Broadcast Station.
- There is no clue as to the story of the deceased occupant, but it would seem that he or she took shelter in the drainage chamber when the bombs fell. When the walls crumbled and partially caved in, the occupant was buried alive, with only the upper torso and head protruding from the rubble.