The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Sierra Nevada is a mountain range and one of the most prominent features in New California.
The bottom tip of the Sierra is present in Fallout, ending at Junktown, overlooking Shady Sands, and containing Vault 13. In Fallout 2, the Sierras span the entire eastern section of the map and contain Modoc and New Reno.
- Vault 13, located right under Mount Whitney
- New Reno
- Sierra Army Depot
- One Pine and Shady Sands
Behind the scenesEdit
The Sierra Nevada is based on the real world mountain range of the same name, located in the western United States, between the Central Valley of California and the Great Basin of Nevada.
- ↑ Vault 13's exterior caves
- ↑ Radscorpion cave (Fallout)
- ↑ Aaron Kimball's speech, "You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevadas, defiant and enduring."
- ↑ One Pine, located where modern-day Lone Pine is, is located in the Owens Valley in the Sierras
- ↑ Shady Sands is due east of Vault 13, likely also located in the Owens Valley