The Sierra Madre martini is a potent junk food cocktail brewed by Dean Domino using toxins from the Cloud and pre-War junk food. When consumed, they provide a maximum health increase of 75 points, as well as +4 towards Endurance and +2 towards Strength. The Sierra Madre martini does have a somewhat high Addiction rate of 15%, slightly off-putting its positive effects.
This consumable can be crafted after the recipe is obtained via dialogue with Dean Domino after finding one of his stashes.
junk food (2)
Tin can (1)
Sierra Madre martini (1)
|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
A misc item version of the Sierra Madre martini exists within Dead Money's files but was not included in the game. This version is a miscellaneous item rather than a consumable, has a weight of 0.1 and no value, and does not provide any way of using or consuming it.
|End of information based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
Martinis have a 75% chance of being found in each of Dean's secret stashes.
- Sierra Madre martinis are not classified as either a food or medicine item, meaning the magnitude of their effects is not modified by any of the player character's skills.
- This item's effects are similar to Buffout (except for the higher hit points and Endurance). In fact, it uses the same behind-the-scenes effects in order to work.
- When dropped, its world model is a whiskey bottle. However, an empty whiskey bottle is not needed to craft the item.
- The Sierra Madre martini is one of the few items that is craftable without a skill requirement.
- Despite the fact that the Cloud residue is a highly toxic substance, it is perfectly drinkable with few side effects.
- Strangely, the recipe requires a tin can, although the actual container is obviously not that of a tin can. Also, although it carries the risk of alcohol addiction, no alcoholic beverage is used in crafting it.