Layout[edit | edit source]
Upon first entering, several speakers are made known to be active nearby, some of which are shielded, and will not be turned off until the casino floor has been visited and completed. The receptionist's terminal found on the welcome desk can activate/deactivate holograms once the player character has located the security code found on the Tampico's front desk terminal. After progressing far enough with quests, ghost people will begin inhabiting the room, since they've found a new way in beside the front door.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Vera Keyes' "Begin Again" song - On the receptionist's terminal, only available at the beginning of Heist of the Centuries.
- Vera Keyes' "Go to the Faraway" song - On the receptionist's terminal, only available at the beginning of Heist of the Centuries
- Vera Keyes' "Let the Bright Tomorrow in" song - On the receptionist's terminal, only available at the beginning of Heist of the Centuries
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After coming back to the lobby during the course of the game, banging will be heard coming from the entryway, which is purportedly ghost people trying to get inside. Nevertheless, some of them manage to access the lobby without the door ever opening. Furthermore, frag mines that were placed directly in front of the door will not have any effect (unless the present ghost people do walk over it).
- After coming back from completing each quest, there will be a group of four ghost people breaking in. If the greeter is activated, two or three will concentrate around the hologram.