Challenge requirements[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Grants 150 XP and the Sierra Madre Souvenir Aficionado achievement/trophy upon completion.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Alternatively, collecting the Sierra Madre snow globe will award 2000 chips and complete this challenge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Christine can teach the Courier how to construct Sierra Madre chips with the Coin Operator perk, using a fission battery, and two pieces of scrap metal.
- The achievement icon is almost identical to The Legend of the Star achievement icon except instead of wearing blue star glasses, Vault Boy wears red heart shaped ones and the red caps are now gold chips.
- The chips for the achievement are cumulative, so even if some are used, they still count towards the achievement.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Xbox 360 Dropping chips on the floor and picking them back up will result in the cumulative figure of collected chips rising by that amount. For example: Dropping 100 chips, and picking them back up 5 times will result in the achievement unlocking. [verified]
- PC When picking up the 500th chip the game will crash. When looting the 500th chip from the container you will no longer hear gunshots/footsteps/collar beeps/dialogue/etc. Also, the 'Esc' key will cause the game to freeze/crash.[verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.