|For other characters named Sid, see Sid.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Sid and a group of his friends were captured by super mutants in Vault 87. His friends were mutated into extremely deformed creatures, and he was told that he would soon meet the same fate. Upon the Lone Wanderer's arrival in Vault 87, Sid had lost almost all rational thought as a result of his situation.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Finding the Garden of Eden: Depending on the method one chooses to release Fawkes, Sid will attack the Lone Wanderer. If one frees Fawkes by activating the lab's emergency fire systems, this will open all the other isolation rooms, freeing both Sid and two centaurs. Although both are hostile towards the player character, they will also attack each other if either of them spots the other first. Sid most commonly dies in this scenario. Unlocking the door via terminal will result in Sid being hostile towards the player character as well. Picking the lock to the door does not turn Sid hostile, and he will keep acting as he was still locked in the cell. If the fire alarm is activated, Sid will attack even if his cell was already open. Sid will also become hostile if the door is "unlocked" through the terminal after the cell door is picked open.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "No! It's all over me! I can feel it... it's invading my mind..."
- "Can't you see?! They're all dead! It's all my fault!"
- "No, no! Under my skin! It's under my skin!"
- "All dead! They're all dead!"
- "Get it away! My mind, it's burning!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sid appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
In the G.E.C.K., there are dialogue options explaining that he killed all of the people in his isolation room and was moved to another isolation room by super mutants, which will explain the isolation room with two dead wastelanders and a raider.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]