Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A front engine bus with ten individual passenger seats, driver's seat and a bench seat across the back, commonly found throughout the Appalachian region. The shuttle bus is smaller than other buses found in the area, with the engine situated at the front rather than underneath the seats. All shuttle buses contain a first aid kit, usually located behind the driver or on the rear passenger side.
Some shuttle buses have Whitespring logos on the side, and others have the remains of their passengers within, including those with ski equipment and military personnel. A bus in the Crater is painted orange, and several green and white variants are found scattered along roadways and in parking lots.
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are 45 shuttle buses in Appalachia. Locations include:
- Several can be found around Sunnytop Ski Lanes and at the Sunnytop Station.
- Several at Berkeley Springs.
- Several at the Whitespring Resort and the Whitespring golf club.
- Three behind the Whitespring service entrance.
- Bolton Greens, just outside the entrance.
- One can be found on the road just east of the National Isolated Radio Array.
- A red unmarked shuttle bus can be found on Route 63 south of the Whitespring Resort.
- One can be found outside of Vault 76.
- One can be seen in a traffic jam near the Investigator's cabin.
- One at Morgantown.
- One at Uncanny Caverns.
- One at Gilman lumber mill.
- One at the Crater.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the event of severe engine damage the entire front end will be destroyed, causing almost no damage to the rear.
- The shuttle bus doesn't have an emergency exit door in the back.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Shuttle buses appear only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
The shuttle closely resembles a KAvZ-685/3270 model bus built by KAvZ in the Soviet Union from 1971 to 1991.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|