The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A large spade shovel with a wooden handle and metal handle on the end, this weapon has low damage and a slow swing speed.
- Two can be found at Helvetia:
- Inside a small wooden shack, underneath a weapons workbench.
- Inside the Cheese Haus, near the front counter, on the ground.
- Two can be found sticking out of the dirt at Deathclaw Island, near a level 3 locked safe on the western shore.
- One can be found in the dirt next to a grave at Philippi Battlefield Cemetery.
- One can be found behind the church in Flatwoods, stuck in the ground next to a freshly dug grave.
- One can be found on a metal shelf on the top floor of the Sunshine Meadows industrial farm.
- One is located in the Gauley Mine interior, to the right of the entrance, sticking out of a debris pile near the mine cart.
- One can be found sticking out of the ground in the vegetable garden at the northwest end of the Morgantown Airport.
- One can be found leaning against a cabinet of the destroyed red shed immediately east of the barn at Lewis & Sons Farming Supply.
- One can be found in the Hornwright summer villa garage.
- One can be found at the Whitespring service entrance gate on top of two oil barrels.
- One can be found in a plant pot by the baby carriage outside of the Whitespring station.
- One can be found in a port-a-potty in the southwestern part of Tygart water treatment.
- One can be found to the left of the weapons workbench inside the church building at Harpers Ferry.
- One can be found in a plant pot behind the Morgantown Station just outside the parking lot entrance.
- One can be found on a skeleton in the tunnel underneath Highway 65 halfway between Quarry X3 and the veiled sundew grove.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.