The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A large spade shovel with a wooden handle and metal handle on the end, this weapon has low damage and a slow swing speed.
- Two can be found sticking out of the dirt at the deathclaw island, near a level 3 locked safe on the western shore.
- One can be found behind the church in Flatwoods, stuck in the ground next to a freshly dug grave.
- One can be found on a metal shelf on the top floor of the Sunshine Meadows industrial farm.
- One is located in the Gauley mine interior, to the right of the entrance, sticking out of a debris pile near the mine cart.
- One can be found sticking out of the ground in the vegetable garden at the northwest end of the Morgantown Airport.
- One can be found leaning against a cabinet of the destroyed red shed immediately east of the barn at Lewis & Sons Farming Supply.
- One can be found in the Hornwright summer villa garage.
- One can be found at the Whitespring service entrance gate on top of two oil barrels.
- One can be found in a plant pot by the baby carriage outside of the Whitespring station.
- One can be found in a port-a-potty in the southwestern part of Tygart water treatment.
- One can be found to the left of the weapons workbench inside the church building at Harpers Ferry.
- One can be found in a plant pot behind the Morgantown station just outside the parking lot entrance.
- One can be found on a skeleton in the tunnel underneath Highway 65 halfway between Quarry X3 and the veiled sundew grove.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.