Although diminutive, Shorty received his nickname from the fellow residents of Big Town due to his fiery temper: "Short-T." Currently, he's praying for a quick death in the basement kitchen of the Germantown police station.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
If Shorty is undiscovered during Big Trouble in Big Town and encountered after completing this quest, he will act as if you had saved him.
- Shorty's name is rather appropriate because he is probably one of the shortest non-child characters in the game (0.9 x player's height).
- Shorty is also one of the only people in Big Town who hasn't had a 'fling' with Bittercup. The only other male exception is Dusty.
- "Hey, me and shortness go a long way back, so shut up!"
- "Alright, if you say so boss. But if we get to Big Town and she isn't there, I'll kill you."
- "From the look of things, I'd say a Super Mutant sat down in a ditch one day and shat out this town. I dragged myself here from Lamplight. I didn't believe all the stories about Bigtown, but I wasn't about to let everyone else go there without me. A few dozen attacks on the town later, and here I am. Almost an ingredient in a Super Mutant chile cook-off."
Shorty appears only in Fallout 3.