| ||For an overview of the Shishkebab in the Fallout series of games, see Shishkebab.|
Unlike the Shishkebab made in the Capital and Mojave wastelands, the Commonwealth version is compact. It uses a more potent fuel, so a motorcycle fuel tank is no longer required. Also, the basis of the weapon is a modified wakizashi rather than a makeshift sword made from a lawnmower blade.
When simply held in hand, the sword emits a steady stream of small bluish flames from the nozzles mounted along its blade. However, when the weapon is swung, the fire immediately starts burning much hotter and brighter, creating a far more spectacular effect than any previous incarnation of this weapon ever displayed.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Flame jets||No upgrade||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Extra flame jets||Increased Energy damage.||Searing||+13 Energy||+0.5||+100||Blacksmith 3||Adhesive x6|
- One is carried by Slag, the leader of the Forged, a raider gang occupying Saugus Ironworks. Retrieving this Shishkebab is an objective in the quest Out of the Fire. The Shishkebab can be kept as a reward upon completing the quest.
- It is sometimes found as a random rare drop.
- It can be obtained as a legendary weapon when killing a legendary enemy.
- The energy damage inflicted by this weapon is not increased by strength, but it is affected by damage modifiers from perks such as Big Leagues, Rooted, Bloody Mess, and Lone Wanderer.
- The Shishkebab is also available as an Automatron robot mod.
Behind the scenesEdit
"Shish kebab" is a traditional Turkish dish consisting of meat threaded on a skewer and grilled.
| || |
| || |