While Shelley did not believe her brother had been eaten by a sheepsquatch, she was sure that his obsession with the cryptid had something to do with his disappearance. Despite wanting to stay in Lewisburg after his disappearance to get closure with regards to his fate, Shelley had to leave the town to protect some people who she was caring for. She left a note for Calvin on his terminal, indicating that she planned to move to "where Mom and Dad said we'd always live some day," hoping that he would return and read the message.
She was unaware of the full nature of Calvin's employment by the Bysshe Company or of the existence of his secret lab in the basement of the store. She was likely also unaware that the store had been sold to the Bysshe Company prior to her leaving town.
Conversation with Carver Timmerman indicates that Shelley is still alive as of 2103, and lives near the Timmerman family in Kentucky. She works as a trapper for the Timmermans' hunting business, as she was a close family friend before and after the bombs dropped.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ↑ Life with Calvin
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wanted: Sheepsquatch
- ↑ Van Lowe Taxidermy terminal entries; terminal, Please read, from Shelley
- ↑ Van Lowe Taxidermy terminal entries; assembly platform, Check-in #1
- ↑ The property deed for the store is found in Calvin's secret lab, which Shelley would not have known about.
- ↑ Carver Timmerman: "Well I was born around here actually, but my mom moved us sometime after the war. Now we've live in a settlement out in what used to be Kentucky, I guess. Maybe it still is Kentucky? I don't know, I tried reading some old geography text books as a kid, seemed like a waste of time now, though."
- ↑ Libby Wen: " "
Carver Timmerman: "Well my mom used to do this before she got sick. And I guess Shelley could, but then we'd be down a trapper. "
(Carver and Libby's dialogue)
- ↑ Van Lowe Taxidermy terminal entries; terminal, Pending Response: 11/17/2077