Background[edit | edit source]
Leonard Moore, аn enterprising soul, trades scrap, general goods, and ammo from here. His only companion is Jangles, a moon monkey. When confronted, Leonard will strictly insist on only discussing trading, therefore, giving little information about himself as a character. This suggests Leonard is rather similar to the other merchants throughout the Commonwealth except he does not travel.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The store is located southeast of Coastal Cottage. It consists of an elevated shack with a trade counter for customers and living quarters for Moore. There is a cooking stove and a water pump, both of which can be used by the player character. There is a bed, and several melon and gourd plants, but these are marked as owned. There are miscellaneous food and junk items on display outside, also marked as owned.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Directly north of the store is a possible mirelurk queen spawn location.
- His small trading post can be seen from a distance due to its "Open" sign on the front.
- The water pump here is the only one in the game that is not located in a settlement or potential settlement.
- The bed cannot be used even if Leonard is killed.
- This is the last store of any kind that will be found before departing the mainland for Far Harbor, and a good place to stock up on ammo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The shanty store appears only in Fallout 4.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Vault Dweller's Survival Guide - Page 349