|For an overview of sexy sleepwear, see Sexy sleepwear.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The sexy sleepwear gives a +1 bonus to Charisma.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Sleepwear[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Sleepwear is a piece of Fallout 3 cut clothing. It is identical to sexy sleepwear and can only be retrieved through the console.
Unique variants[edit | edit source]
- All-nighter nightwear (Broken Steel)
- Naughty nightwear
- A non-equippable version in Tranquility Lane is known as lacy underwear.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Two in Madame Jealle's in L'Enfant.
- Potomac Attire run by Bannon in Rivet City.
- On a shelf in the penthouse suite in Tenpenny Tower if the Love machine theme is bought. It does not appear in the Megaton version, however.
- Inside a Pulowski Preservation shelter in Arlington Cemetery.
- Lying on a bed in the abandoned apartments of the Uptown area of The Pitt. Humorously, a corpse and a mannequin also lie on the bed, implying that the human dressed the doll in the sexy sleepwear.
- In a dresser in Eulogy's pad, in Paradise Falls.
- In the broken bow of Rivet City.
- In a shack in Evergreen Mills.
- In Red's clinic wardrobe, Big Town.
Non-player characters[edit | edit source]
The non-player characters who wear it are:
- Dukov, Fantasia, and Cherry in Dukov's Place.
- Snowflake, the hairdresser in Underworld.
- The northern shack raider's partner in Evergreen Mills.
- Susan Lancaster wears it when asleep.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.