The sewer waystation is located northwest of Grayditch and directly south of the Super-Duper Mart in the Capital Wasteland. It is the building that houses one of the entrances to the county sewer mainline.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The interior of the building itself is quite small, consisting of only two open rooms: a main "factory" type room and a smaller room resembling an office. The main room contains numerous production machines and a maze-like accompaniment of conveyor belts.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the "office" in a broken fridge next to a skeleton.
- 21 teddy bears can be found scattered around several conveyor belts and on the floor.
- Tumblers Today - To the southwest is a Talon Company camp, where the book is in the storeroom on a shelf.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The conveyor belts are populated with numerous teddy bears, arranged in various positions. Some are specifically arranged in sexually suggestive poses; others are posed so as to appear to be drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, prepping grenades, using chems or brandishing weapons.
- The player character may be attacked by either Regulators or Talon Company mercs upon exiting the sewer waystation, depending on their Karma.
- Gallo's hideout can be used as player housing. It has a bed and several storage containers that do not respawn.
- With Broken Steel installed, an albino radscorpion may spawn outside at higher levels.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The sewer waystation appears only in Fallout 3.