The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Prior to 2103, the Settler wanderer lived in areas she claimed were crazier than Appalachia, though she does not go into specifics. In 2103, she arrived in Appalachia around the time other Settlers appeared, traveling with Paige and making some friends within the group. However, for one reason or another, she decided not to stay at Foundation and instead continued wandering the road (and often fleeing from the dangers it presented). By the time she meets a Vault Dweller of Vault 76, however, she cannot wait to finally settle down and work on her music.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a ghost. Ghost characters cannot be damaged and will ignore combat.|
|This character is a permanent C.A.M.P. ally.|
|This character starts quests.||A Call For Help|
|This character is involved in random encounters.||Settler wanderer (camp)|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A Call For Help: Help the Settler wanderer by finding a missing person.
- Lucky Find: Help her by locating either a weapon case or an armor case.
- Threat Assessment: Help her by hunting down a dangerous creature.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
Encountering and talking to the Settler wanderer will allow her to be recruited to a C.A.M.P.. She will spawn in the C.A.M.P. once her chair and guitar are built. Once built, she will periodically give generic radiant quests until her chair and guitar are scrapped to make room for another ally.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You know. Appalachia is kind of beautiful. In a, 'Oh my god, get it off my face' kind of way."
- "It's easy to forget, but we're the lucky ones. So many people didn't make it. So..., let's appreciate the little things."
- "The world's kind of amazing. If you stop and take a look at it."
- "You know, you Seventy-Sixers ... you're something else."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Settler wanderer: "As crazy as it is here, it's better than where I've been."
- Settler wanderer: "It's nice to meet a fellow traveler of the road. That's me. You seem really, and I mean really, different from most people. As much as I love wandering around, well, often running. Or fleeing. Do you happen to know somewhere safe I can stay? Maybe work on some music. I'm handy to have around. I've got skills."
Vault Dweller: "I've always got room at my camp for a Settler."
Settler wanderer: "Oh, I knew traveling with Paige and the gang would pay off one day! Yes I did. Listen... I need to say goodbye to some friends before I head over. I know it's a lot to ask, but if you can set up my guitar at your camp? You get that set up and I'll trundle right over. Promise. This is exciting. I have a really good feeling about this."
- Vault Dweller: "What's my target here?"
Settler wanderer: "All right. So, you're going after one of the Scorched. Killing them... makes me sad. Like Appalachia doesn't have enough problems."