Fallout Wiki
Advertisement
Fallout Wiki
Icon disambig.svg
This is a transcript for dialogue with Settler forager.

COMP_Quest_Intro_Lite_Scavenger

# Dialog Topic Form ID Response Text Script Notes
1 00585BD6 00585C24 By the way... you can call me Gramps, if you like. Everybody who knows me does anyway. He's happy with the nickname anyway
2 00585BD7 00585C15 I get it. I get it. Not everybody's got a decent place ready for guests... Quick Insult
3 00585BD8 00585C30 I think I just might. Maybe just for a short while... enough to catch a breath and rest my bones. Weary
4 Set out a comfy chair for me, will you? I need to pick up some of my things, and I'll be there soon... He's happy he found somebody.
5 00585BD9 00585C0D Ever since the war, I've been sort of scrabbling along thinking of my books, making the best of it. Tells you the tale
6 I have enough time to write some more, and that's exactly what I aim to do. But... in order to do that, I need a place to stay for a bit. Considering
7 And... if you have a place, well... I would be happy to watch it for you. To tell you some stories. I'm a wealth of practical knowledge, kid. Amazing offer!
8 00585BDA 00585C1F Was that a guess? What the heck? Hmm, maybe you have a deep-seated memory of me, buried within your psyche. Okay, I love it, let's go with that. Convincing himself that he loves it.
9 00585BDB 00585C11 Oh my. We've got ourselves quite a talker here. Well. That was very kind of you. I shouldn't expect everybody to know who I am, after all. Kind
10 00585BDD 00585C16 Well... that's unfortunate. *sighs* Run along now, I suppose. Kids these days... Sadface
11 00585BDE 00585C31 That's... okay. You are pretty young. Oh well. Sadface
12 00585BDF 00585C18 I know, I know. You're thinking... "I've seen you before!" Right? You recognize this mug, don't ya? He knows you have no clue what he's talking about
13 00585BE0 00585C55 Shoulda built that house long ago. Sad for himself
14 00585C56 My dang knee! Again! Every blasted time... dang it all to heck. Sad for himself
15 00585C57 I just need to rest my eyes for a bit... that's all. Sleepy
16 00585C58 Nevermind that... where was I? Huh. Lost his train of thought
17 00585C59 Always wanted to retire in the forest somewhere. Thinking
18 00585BE1 00585C82 *whistling* Any old tune.
19 00585C83 Oh! Drat. What was your name again? Wait. Maybe we haven't met. A little embarrassed
20 00585C84 We all gotta toot. It's normal, kid! It is what it is
21 00585C85 I'd gladly walk up a hill in the snow if it means not eating from a garbage can again! It is what it is
22 00585C86 Hey kid, pull my finger. Hah! Too late! It is what it is
23 00585BE2 00585D03 You seem like somebody who appreciates resourcefulness. This NPC's for hire and going to hard sell.
24 00585D04 I've been living in several different areas of the country since the war, you know... and... I know how to live off the land now. You know? This NPC's for hire and going to hard sell.
25 00585D05 Tell me, kid, you ever think about what retirement might be like in this world? This is it. You find someone to take care of you. Done. This NPC's for hire and going to hard sell.
26 00585D06 I know all the best garbage piles in this whole area... but! I also know some of the best junkpiles, too. This NPC's for hire and going to hard sell.
27 00585D07 Listen, kiddo. The world's a cruel place. Pick up some family where you can, it helps. This NPC's for hire and going to hard sell.
28 00585D09 Always be kind to others when you can. Don't cost anything at all. Friendly advice
29 00585D0A Good to see you too, squirt! Gramps is busy right now. Okay? Is he your gramps?!
30 00585D0B Hush. Not now, okay, kiddo? Is he your gramps?!
31 00585D0C I'll talk to you later, okay? Is he your gramps?!
32 00585D0D I know, I know. Hush. Is he your gramps?!
33 005A20E3 00585C25 Bingo! We have a winner here, kids! Will you look at that. Someone knows me! I knew it would happen. Excited, kicking heels with joy

COMP_Quest_Camp_Lite_Scavenger

# Dialog Topic Form ID Response Text Script Notes
1 00582198 00582325 It can get pretty wild out there, so be ready for that.
2 00582326 Be ready for anything. That's what keeps me alive.
3 00582327 If you're heading out, make sure you bring water and food. You can't always count on finding that stuff, believe me.
4 00582328 Good luck out there. You're going to need it.
5 0058232B Go get 'em, killer.
6 0058232C Enough talk. Time for some action, right?
7 0058232D Time to get to it.
8 0058232E You've got everything you need, so go and do what you do best.
9 0058232F Time to get going. I feel sorry for anything that gets in your way.
10 00582331 I'm sure there's nothing out there you can't handle.
11 00582332 You can handle this, no problem.
12 00582333 All geared up? Better get going, then.
13 00582334 Brace yourself, could be tough. Though I think you can handle it.
14 00582335 I see that steel in your eyes. You're ready for this.
15 00582199 00582230 Gotcha.
16 00582231 Okay.
17 00582232 No problem.
18 00582233 Understood.
19 00582234 Oh, alright.
20 0058219B 00582A14 I hope it's a good one. pleased the player is doing your favor/quest
21 00582A15 Good luck.
22 00582A16 I figured this was something you'd be interested in.
23 00582A18 A little extra protection never hurts, right? pleased the player is doing your favor/quest
24 00582A19 Hope it's in good condition.
25 00582A1A I hope you can find it quickly.
26 00582A1C Good hunting. pleased the player is doing your favor/quest
27 00582A1D Thanks for looking into this.
28 00582A1E Be safe.
29 00582A20 Thanks.
30 00582A21 I knew I could count on you.
31 00582A22 I knew you wouldn't let me down.
32 00582A24 Watch your back out there. pleased the player is doing your favor/quest
33 00582A25 Hell yeah.
34 00582A26 You've got this.
35 0058219D 0058298A What can I say? It pays to keep an ear to the ground. Smug, proud of yourself
36 0058298B Hey, people talk to me and I listen. It's as simple as that.
37 0058298C I get a lot of tips like this from other scavengers.
38 0058298D It's not a secret or anything. I just keep in touch with people.
39 00582990 Just paying attention to rumors and interesting tidbits of information that I come across, like always.
40 00582991 I scavenge for information as often as I scavenge for scrap, supplies and components. Sometimes, information is the most valuable thing.
41 00582992 I have my sources, and I'll leave it at that.
42 00582993 Every good scavenger knows that useful information isn't hard to find if you know where to look and when to listen.
43 00582996 It pays to have a lot of friends.
44 00582997 I've spent years building up a network of reliable contacts. Any scavenger worth their weight in scrap would do the same.
45 00582998 It's no more complicated than just talking to people and listening to their stories.
46 00582999 I've been around long enough to get to know a lot of people, and I make it a point to keep in touch with as many of them as I can.
47 0058299C It pays to keep in touch with people. Simple as that.
48 0058299D We scavengers share info for our mutual benefit. Well, we might hold a few things back, like the best salvage spots.
49 0058299E Between listening to the radio and just talking to people, you can learn all kinds of interesting things.
50 0058299F You'd be surprised how much a person can learn just by chatting up the traders, scavengers and other people you meet on the roads.
51 005829A2 Weapons are pretty valuable, so I called in a favor.
52 005829A3 There's been a lot of talk about it. I'm surprised you didn't already know.
53 005829A4 When I catch wind of good scavenging opportunities, I make sure to pay close attention.
54 005829A5 Oh, you know, the usual, just listening to anyone who wants to talk. I cast a pretty wide net, really.
55 005829A8 Just something I heard.
56 0058219F 005828D6 I did hear something about Anglers in the area, yeah.
57 005828D7 The last person I talked to about that area said they had to run for their lives from a bunch of Anglers.
58 005828D8 An old friend was in that area not long ago. Said they saw a bunch of Anglers.
59 005828DA Assaultrons. Plural. One is bad enough, if you ask me.
60 005828DB As a matter of fact, there is. One of my scavenger pals nearly bought it when he was attacked by Assaultrons out there.
61 005828DC I couldn't say why, but apparently some Assaultrons are patrolling that area. Defect in their programming, maybe.
62 005828DE I guess it depends on what you define as dangerous. The place is infested with Bloatflies, but those aren't too scary.
63 005828DF There must be some dead animals around there, because something's attracted a bunch of Bloatflies to the area.
64 005828E0 Nothing worse than a few Bloatflies, as far as I know.
65 005828E2 There was a trader who out that way who said he had to drive off some Bloodbugs that were trying to feed on his Brahmin.
66 005828E3 You know those oversized, blood-sucking bugs that can fly? I talked to a guy who saw some of those there.
67 005828E4 Well, I did hear about some Bloodbugs that just hatched somewhere around there.
68 005828E6 Without a doubt. Some Blood Eagles have staked out turf in that area, and they'll fight to protect it. Warning
69 005828E7 Now that you mention it, I do remember hearing about those raiders who call themselves Blood Eagles being seen in the area. Warning
70 005828E8 Apparently the Blood Eagles gather up there from time to time. I guess they're using it as a meeting place or something. Warning
71 005828EA A bunch of Cave Crickets, from what I hear.
72 If not, well, you're in for a treat! This place is currently bursting at the seams with them.
73 005828EB Judging by all the noise coming from that place, I'd bet there's a whole mess of Cave Crickets around.
74 005828EC Some Cave Crickets maybe, but not much else.
75 005828EE There was a gal who passed by there a little while back. She heard stomping and roaring that sounded like Deathclaws, and more than one of them.
76 005828EF A couple of scavengers were checking the place out when some Deathclaws showed up. They barely got away.
77 005828F0 Heard some chatter that Deathclaws were gathering in that area, maybe to mate or something. I don't really want to think about it.
78 005828F2 Let me think... oh, I do remember hearing that some Eyebots were patrolling that area.
79 005828F3 Actually yeah, there is. Well, maybe. It was a while ago, but I do remember hearing about some Eyebots that were causing trouble out there.
80 005828F4 I remember a story about a hunter who was in that area and he was run off by some Eyebots. They might still be there, I'm not really sure.
81 005828F6 From what I've heard, that place is lousy with Feral Ghouls.
82 005828F7 I heard on the radio that the place is infested with Feral Ghouls.
83 005828F8 Feral ghouls have settled in there, if the rumors are true.
84 005828FA Yep. Fog Crawlers have been lurking around that area for a little while now.
85 005828FB It's a haven for Fog Crawlers, according to the chatter among the other scavengers.
86 005828FC You ever meet Marty Timmons? He's a scavenger, good guy. Saw him not long ago and he mentioned there were Fog Crawlers in that area.
87 005828FE I'm not sure what they're doing there, but I know that multiple Grafton Monsters make their home in that area.
88 005828FF Heard a report not long ago that Grafton Monsters were spotted there.
89 00582900 I did get wind of something that might be worth knowing. There was a guy on the radio talking about Grafton Monsters out there. As in, more than one.
90 00582902 A nest of Gulpers was spotted out that way, so keep your guard up.
91 00582903 No doubt. There's a pack off Gulpers out there preying on anything and everything.
92 00582904 I haven't got much experience with Gulpers, but I know enough to know that a bunch of them all together qualifies as dangerous.
93 00582906 Good question, and the answer is a definite yes. That place is Honey Beast territory, and they'll attack you on sight.
94 00582907 Sure is. There are some Honey Beasts that call that area home, and they'll defend it to the death.
95 00582908 Yeah, I've heard a few people say they spotted Honey Beasts out there. Not sure how many, but it sounded like more than one.
96 0058290A Bugs. Big bugs. That's what the woman on the radio said last time we talking about that place.
97 0058290B Funny you'd ask. Another scavenger I know was running down the road, scared for his life. He'd just been up in that area and he got chased off.
98 When I stopped him to ask what he was running from he said "big freaking bugs!" Well, he didn't exactly say "freaking", but I don't like to swear.
99 0058290C I looked into that, and the consensus seemed to be that there are giant bugs there, but nobody knew which kind.
100 0058290E Well, maybe. Liberator Bots are really more like pests than a serious threat.
101 0058290F A danger to your ears, maybe. Those Liberator Bots just don't shut up, and I can't understand a word they're saying.
102 00582910 Nothing worse than a few Liberator Bots. Blast 'em, grab some salvage and components, job done. warning player about enemies at mission location (you assume the player can handle themselves, but you want them prepared)
103 00582912 Ever since Terry - she's a fellow scavenger - said she spotted a few Megasloths out that way, we've all been avoiding the place.
104 00582913 I did hear a rumor that a few Mega Sloths are hanging out around there.
105 00582914 Some Mega Sloths are said to be in the general vicinity. I know they're dangerous, but they're kind of adorable, too. I really just want to hug one.
106 00582916 It's a whole mess of claws and shells out there. Definitely Mirelurk territory.
107 00582917 Yeah, about that. The place your headed has a Mirelurk infestation.
108 00582918 Judging by the reports of clicking sounds and fishy smells, I'd wager there are Mirelurks in big numbers out there.
109 0058291A Apparently, some Mole Miners have moved in.
110 0058291B Yep. Mole Miners. They're just the worst, always trying to steal the good salvage that rightfully belongs to us hard-working scavengers.
111 0058291C More often than not, you'll run into some Mole Miners there. I guess they like the place for some reason. Who knows how they think.
112 0058291E A bunch of filthy, disease-ridden Mole Rats are out there waiting to ambush whoever comes along. Give 'em hell!
113 0058291F Word is, there are some Mole Rats that occasionally hunt there. I guess they must have a den somewhere nearby.
114 00582920 I know a guy who had to fight off a bunch of Mole Rats when he was out there. No reason to doubt they're still around.
115 00582922 Yeah, some Mothman Cultists hang around there for some reason. I won't pretend to understand why they do anything that they do. Warning.
116 00582923 So get this... those crazy Mothman Cultists have claimed the place as a holy site or something. They're all clearly insane, if you ask me. Warning
117 00582924 You know, I do remember hearing a radio message summoning members of that Mothman cult to the place. No idea if they're still there. Wondering
118 00582926 From what I hear, it's like a Mister Gutsy party out there and they're shooting at anyone who wasn't invited.
119 00582927 Oh yeah, I did hear about some Mister Gutsies taking target practice out that way. Probably some training program they're still carrying out.
120 00582928 Some Gutsies have set up a defensive position in that area. Who knows what they think they're protecting. Just following their programming, I guess.
121 0058292A This could be a tough one. The place is said to be crawling with mutants of some kind.
122 0058292B I did hear a rumor about that place just crawling with mutations of various kinds. I doubt you'll be bored.
123 0058292C That place has a bad reputation among scavengers. It's known as a haven for mutations of all kinds, so watch yourself. warning player about enemies at mission location (you assume the player can handle themselves, but you want them prepared)
124 0058292E Some of those so-called Protectrons are out there attacking everything.
125 0058292F The only thing that comes to mind is a rumor about Protectrons in the area. Not sure what they're supposed to be protecting. Each other, maybe.
126 00582930 Protectrons have been known to wander around out there. Couldn't tell you why. I guess after all this time, they've just gone haywire or something.
127 00582932 I'm going to assume based on the reports of multiple Rad Ants in the area that they have a colony somewhere around there. Try not to rile them up.
128 00582933 Well, let's see... how do you feel about giant mutant ants? Sound dangerous enough?
129 00582934 Those big, disgusting Rad Ants, for one thing. There's said to be a bunch of them out that way.
130 00582936 That place is a rat's nest for sure. And I don't just mean regular rats, I mean Rad Rats.
131 00582937 Rad Rat meat has never been my taste, but some people like it, and those who do often go there to hunt for the little scamps.
132 00582938 There was some chatter about a Rad Rat infestation in that area. Nasty things, those.
133 0058293A One Radroach is disgusting, so how do I even start to describe a whole bunch of them? A nightmare, that's how.
134 0058293B I can't believe some people actually eat Radroach meat, but if you're one of those, you can find a bunch of them where you're headed.
135 0058293C That whole place crawls. Radroaches all over, from what I've heard.
136 0058293E Definitely. There are reports of multiple Radscorpions in the area, and if you ask me, just one of those is dangerous enough. Be careful.
137 0058293F I was talking to another scavenger who was checking out that area. She said that she spotted a couple of Radscorpions and decided to move on.
138 00582940 There are some who call that area the Radscorpion death zone, which is why I try to avoid the place.
139 00582942 Apparently, it's become a Raider hangout. I doubt they'll be happy to see you.
140 00582943 Rumor has it that some particularly violent and dangerous Raiders have moved in. Don't expect a warm welcome.
141 00582944 I overheard some Raiders talking to each other on the radio about that area, and how some of them had claimed it as their turf.
142 00582946 Not sure how accurate the rumor is, but I did hear that some Radtoads have laid claim to the place as a spawning ground.
143 00582947 The last scavenger I talked to who'd been in that area said she saw a bunch of Radtoad eggs. Drawn your own conclusions.
144 00582948 I'm not sure if they're still there, but there were sightings of multiple Radtoads in the vicinity not that long ago.
145 0058294A Only some lethal mechanical killing machines with organic brains. Other than that, nothing dangerous at all.
146 0058294B Dangerous and disturbing, yeah. You know those robots with actual organic brains on top? Robobrains? There are a few of them patrolling that area.
147 0058294C Multiple Robobrains were seen there just a few days ago. They're attacking everything they come across.
148 0058294E A passing trader did mention that he had to run when some robots started shooting at him. They were too far off to tell what kind, though.
149 0058294F I knew a guy named Pete who was looking for some scrap out there. The last anyone heard from him was a frantic radio message about robots.
150 I hope you can avenge him by dismantling whatever probably killed Pete.
151 00582950 There was a vague mention on the radio a few days ago about robots taking over that area. Didn't say what kind of robots, though.
152 00582952 Got a tip that some military-spec robots are up to something out there.
153 00582953 Judging by the mechanical sounds, gunfire and laser blasts described to me by another scavenger, I'd guess some military robots are out there.
154 00582954 Robots. But not just any robots. The worst ones. Military spec. Not sure what type or how many, but the info comes from a reliable source.
155 00582956 You know that awful disease the Scorchbeasts spread? Word is, it's affected a bunch of stuff in that area.
156 00582957 In a word, yes, and that word is Scorched.
157 00582958 There's a lot of Scorched out there, if the rumors are to be believed.
158 0058295A Sentry Bots were seen roaming around in that area. If I were you, I'd avoid them. No need to tangle with that kind of firepower.
159 0058295B One of my scavenger buddies was checking out that area when some Sentry Bots rolled in.
160 Poor guy spent ten long hours in hiding before there was finally an opening to get away.
161 0058295C Oh, definitely. If you were to ask me what the deadliest kind of robot is, I'd say Sentry Bots. Care to guess what's patrolling that area right now?
162 0058295E I did hear something, but I'm not sure it's reliable. A trader on the radio was going on and on about seeing Sheepsquatches there.
163 I'm not sure he was all there. He sounded a little off-kilter, if you know what I mean.
164 0058295F Weird story about that. One of my old scavenger friends was out there and said she saw hoof prints like a sheep, but much bigger.
165 She was convinced it was the Sheepsquatch, but the tracks were confusing, like maybe there was more than one of them. Creepy.
166 00582960 There was a guy on the radio saying he'd been in that area recently and found clues that suggests the presence of a Sheepsquatch.
167 It might even have been more than one, but he never actually laid eyes on any. He got out of there pretty quick once he realized what he was seeing.
168 00582962 Some of those nasty Snallygasters are out there, based on word going around among the other scavengers.
169 00582963 There's been chatter on the airwaves about a trader who had a run-in with a Snallygaster. Then another one showed up. She got away, thankfully.
170 00582964 As a matter of fact, there have been multiple Snallygasters seen at that location. Those things are about as foul as any creature in Appalachia.
171 00582966 Stingwings are nesting in that area. You'll know them by the loud buzzing sound.
172 00582967 A scavenger I know was chased from that area by a pack of Stingwings. Keep your eyes open, those things come at you quick.
173 00582968 Those flying terrors called Stingwings are known to aggressively guard their territory out there.
174 0058296A Without a doubt. Super Mutants have staked out that area as their own, and they're not looking to take prisoners, if you know what I mean.
175 0058296B Last I heard, the place was being used by a group of Super Mutants as a base or camp or whatever.
176 0058296C I know another scavenger who was all set to go looking for spoils out there when he heard Super Mutants talking close by. He got out quick.
177 0058296E I was having some drinks with a couple of fellow scavengers, and they told me that place was now home to some swamp creatures.
178 0058296F I heard that area has become overridden with swamp creatures.
179 00582970 Someone on the radio was saying that area is full of swamp creatures, so stay alert.
180 00582972 It's a nest of damn ticks. They'll bleed you dry if you let them.
181 00582973 Oh yeah, that place is crawling with ticks. I hate those things. Burn 'em all with fire, I say.
182 00582974 Depends on whether you consider oversized ticks to be dangerous, I guess.
183 00582976 I heard a pretty gruesome story about a scavenger who got mauled by dogs out there.
184 It's pretty sad, actually. He had a pet dog that died not long ago, so when he saw these wild dogs, he tried to befriend them.
185 When he tried to offer them food, well... he ended up as the food.
186 00582977 Yeah, there's apparently a pack of wild dogs preying on other creatures that enter that area, including people. Man's best friend, my ass.
187 00582978 I met with an old friend who was out there recently, and he saw a pack of wild dogs take on a Yao Guai. The dogs won, so they're probably still there.
188 0058297A Hell yeah there is. A pack of Wendigos is on a blood hunt in that area. Might be better to just avoid them, if you can. Wondering
189 0058297B Absolutely. There are Wendigos. Several of them, by the sound of it. That's a whole lot of sharp teeth and claws coming at you if you're spotted. Warning
190 0058297C Most of us scavengers know to stay far away from that place. The Wendigos who stalk that area aren't exactly what I'd call hospitable. Warning
191 0058297E Rumor has it a big pack of wolves has marked out that place for a hunting ground.
192 0058297F Lately there's been this eerie howling sound coming from there, mostly at night. It's safe to assume that wolves have moved into the area.
193 00582980 I don't think... oh, wait. I just remembered hearing about a pack of wolves that was seen out that way. Might be led by a big alpha, I'm not sure.
194 00582982 What do you call it when there's more than one Yao Guai? A pack? A den? Anyway, whatever it's called, that's what out there.
195 00582983 I'm afraid so. Some hungry Yao Guai have decided to get together out there and hunt pretty much everything that moves.
196 00582984 I've seen pictures in books of what Grizzly bears look like, and they're pretty scary.
197 With that being said, I still don't think they're as scary as Yao Guai, several of which are known to be hunting in that area.
198 00582986 All I know is that some kind of trouble's waiting for you out there. But isn't it always?
199 00582987 I tried to find out, but nobody seemed to know anything other than people try to avoid that place.
200 00582988 I know a trader who said he lost a friend there to some kind of creature, but he didn't want to talk about it. Guess he's still hurting.
201 0059F272 Some of those floating gas bag creatures were spotted in the area. Best to bring a long-range weapon.
202 0059F273 You know those disgusting floating jellyfish creatures? The ones that explode? Rumor has it some of those were spotted out that way.
203 0059F274 Well, I did heard word that some Floaters were seen out in that area. Those things are revolting.
204 0059F276 Just some of those Foundation settlers. I wouldn't call them dangerous, unless you've made an enemy of them.
205 0059F277 Heard there were some Foundation folk in that area. Are they dangerous? I guess that depends on you.
206 0059F278 There was a group of settlers out there the other day. Might still be around.
207 005821A1 005826AC I wish I could say. All I can really do is point you to the general area. sincere, trying to be helpful, but you really don't know much
208 005826AD That part, I'm not sure about. What I heard was pretty light on specifics regarding the location, but I can tell you the general area. sincere, trying to be helpful, but you really don't know much
209 005826AF There was mention of a cabin, I know that much.
210 005826B0 Sounded like it was in, or maybe near, a cabin.
211 005826B1 A cabin was mentioned. I usually prefer to look in the big towns for salvage, so I rarely bother with isolated small buildings like that.
212 005826B3 You're looking for a camp, probably not very big.
213 005826B4 It's a camp, so keep your eyes open. Those can be hard to spot in the wilds.
214 005826B5 The info suggests that the location is a camp, but I'm not sure how old.
215 005826B7 As luck would have it, you're heading for a cave. I'm glad it you that's going and not me.
216 005826B8 The details included something about a cave. That's not the kind of place a scavenger pokes their nose into, so I couldn't say much more than that.
217 005826B9 The area that was described to me has a cave nearby, so I'm guessing that's where you'll want to start.
218 005826BB It was pretty brief, but I did hear something about a building. Not sure whether it's in a town or off by itself.
219 005826BC I didn't come away with a real clear sense of that, other than something about a building being involved.
220 005826BD Inside of some kind of building. At least I think that's what it was. I didn't catch what kind of building, though.
221 005826BF It's an old communications building. Not a bad place for salvage.
222 005826C0 A communications building, or least I assume that's what it was. I've searched through it for components a while back.
223 005826C1 It's a building with some old machines inside. I think it was used for communications. Radio, maybe?
224 005826C3 The person I heard from wasn't sure what kind of place it was, but I knew right away when they described it. It's a military compound.
225 005826C4 I'm going to assume that weapons and ammo are of interest to you, so you'll be pleased to learn that the location is a military compound.
226 005826C5 Where is it? A scavenger's paradise, my friend. An old military compound. You can find some real good stuff in there, oh yes.
227 005826C7 Funny story, that. When my buddy said "dam", I thought he was swearing. Then it finally dawned on me he meant a dam to block water.
228 005826C8 You're looking for a dam as your point of reference. Should be somewhere near that.
229 005826C9 Definitely near a dam. Whether it's in, on or next to the dam, I don't know. Just look for the dam and start your search there.
230 005826CB You'll love this. Apparently the location is an old factory. For a scavenger, that's like Christmas.
231 005826CC It's one of those old factories that used to make who-knows-what before the war. Maybe you can figure that out while you're there.
232 005826CD You, my friend, are in for a treat. You know those old factories that used to mass-produce stuff before the war? It's one of those.
233 You can find so much good salvage in places like that, I get excited just thinking about it.
234 005826CF There's chatter among the other scavengers about a farm with something interesting. That seems like a good place to start.
235 005826D0 It's at a farm. I don't usually spend a lot of time searching through places like that, but sometimes you can get lucky.
236 005826D1 Sounds like an old farm. Don't step on anything sharp.
237 005826D3 It's a house that you're heading for. I've spent more than my fair share of days scavenging in places like that.
238 005826D4 One of the countless abandoned homes you can find around here. Hopefully it'll be clear which one when you get there.
239 005826D5 The report described an old house. Who knows, maybe you'll find some good salvage while you're there.
240 005826D7 It's one of those lookout towers, like you see all over the forest. Careful on the steps, some of those towers are in pretty rough shape.
241 005826D8 You know the real tall lookout towers that give a good view of everything around? You're headed for one of those.
242 005826D9 I hope you're not scared of heights, because your destination is on of those big lookout towers.
243 005826DB It's a medical facility, which his pretty good news if you're a scavenger like me.
244 005826DC Sounded to me like a medical building, maybe a hospital.
245 005826DD My source mentioned a building with beds, life support equipment and offices. Probably some kind of old medical building.
246 005826DF They said it was like a cave but with wooden supports and digging tools. Guess they've never been in a mine before.
247 005826E0 You're not claustrophobic, are you? If so, you're not going to like this, but the location appears to be a mine.
248 005826E1 What's dark, dusty and dangerous all over? The answer is the place you're going. Yep, it's a mine.
249 005826E3 You're heading for what used to be called a power substation. It's basically a bunch of machines and fences.
250 005826E4 Back before the war, everyone had electricity that came from these places called power substations. That's where you're going.
251 005826E5 Try not to be shocked when I say this, but you're heading for a power substation. Get it? Shocked? Okay, yeah, that was terrible.
252 005826E7 Up for a little rest and relaxation? The info I got described a park, which is a place people used to go to relax. Go and enjoy yourself!
253 005826E8 You're off to a park. Hey, why not pack a lunch and have a little picnic while you're there?
254 005826E9 There's a park where some of us scavengers used to meet up to swap salvage. That's your destination.
255 005826EB If science and technology are your thing, then you'll be pleased to know that the location is an old research facility of some kind.
256 005826EC I had to dig a little to get that particular piece of information. Turns out it's a research facility, maybe a lab of some kind.
257 005826ED Good question. All I know is that it's some kind of research facility. You can usually find some interesting stuff in those places if you look carefully.
258 005826EF What was it I read in that magazine? "You've won an all-expenses-paid vacation to one of our fabulous local resorts!"
259 005826F0 Back before the war, they had places called luxury resorts. There's a few here in Appalachia, and you're going to be visiting what's left of one.
260 005826F1 Oh, I'm glad you asked! You're going to one of those great old resorts where people used to relax. Wish I could have seen one in its prime, you know?
261 005826F3 The area of interest is a school. As scavenging opportunities go, it's not bad.
262 005826F4 You're never too old to learn, right? Seems appropriate given that you're about to go to school.
263 005826F5 Well, I'm not sure how you feel about this, but the location you're heading for is a school. Me, I just keep thinking about all those poor kids.
264 005826F7 What's pretty much every scavenger's favorite place? I'll tell you. It's a store. Happy looting!
265 005826F8 You're going to love this. The location they described matches an old store I used to frequent. Those are some of the best places for salvage. explaining a mission/favor you are asking the player to do
266 005826F9 Some of us scavengers have a code word for "store", because we don't want to let everyone else know where all the good salvage is.
267 But I trust you, so I don't mind saying that you're headed to just such a place.
268 005826FB Intel was a little light this time around. All I can say is that it's a town.
269 005826FC All that my source could tell me was that he was in one of the local towns. I think he must be new to the area.
270 005826FD I had a bad signal, and the second half of the conversation was pretty garbled. I definitely caught something about a town, though.
271 005826FF It's pretty hard to mistake a trainyard for any other place, so even though the description was a little vague, I'm confident that's where you're going.
272 00582700 My friend said it was the place all the trains are sleeping, so that would be a trainyard. She's always had an interesting way of putting things.
273 00582701 Only place it could be is a trainyard.
274 00582703 Does a dark, creepy tunnel scare you away? Yeah, I didn't think so.
275 00582704 There was mention of a big, dark tunnel, but the person I talked to didn't want to go in there. I wouldn't either.
276 00582705 They seemed to say it was in a tunnel. You've got that Pip-Boy light, so you should be fine in there.
277 00582707 Soup's on, my friend. You're headed for a restaurant.
278 00582708 By all accounts, it's a pre-war restaurant. I'd ask you to bring me back something, but I've already eaten.
279 00582709 Was that a little rumble I heard from your stomach? You're in luck, because the location is a restaurant.
280 0058270B Out in the wilds. That's what my source told me, so that's what I'm telling you.
281 0058270C This is one of those times where I didn't get the most detailed info. All I can say it that it was a wilderness area, and the general direction.
282 0058270D The signal broke up right when I asked that. I heard the general area and the word "wilderness", but not much else. I hope that's enough.
283 0058270F I can point it out on the map, but I'm not real familiar with that area, so I can't give you much more help than that. sincere, trying to be helpful, but you really don't know much
284 005821A3 005824E9 Aside from someone who needs rescuing, I really couldn't say. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
285 005824EA There was something the person being tied up, but outside of that, I'm not sure. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
286 005824EB I really wish I knew, but I didn't get a lot of details. All I can say for sure is that someone's in trouble. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
287 005824ED Unfortunately, I didn't get any additional information beyond what I just said. I guess just look for the most dangerous thing and put an end to it. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
288 005824EE The description I got was, well... I didn't really get one. Just be ready for anything. I guess. I know that's not real helpful. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
289 005824EF I wish I could be more helpful, but I wasn't told much. The only thing I can say for certain is that you should be ready for a fight. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
290 005824F1 Sounded to me like an Angler. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
291 005824F2 Based on the description, I'm guessing you'll find an Angler on the prowl. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
292 005824F3 I'm pretty sure there's an Angler involved. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
293 005824F5 There was something about a woman's and a glowing red eye, so I'm going to say an Assaultron's involved. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
294 005824F6 Well, you're getting this second-hand, of course, but it sure sounded to me like there's an Assaultron in the area. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
295 005824F7 Whatever you've got that's good for killing robots, you'd better bring with you, because you'll be going up against an Assaultron. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
296 005824F9 Thankfully it's just a Bloatfly. They're annoying, sure, but far from the scariest thing out there. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
297 005824FA I'll give you a hint. It's fat, disgusting, feeds on death things and flies. If you guessed a Bloatfly, you'd be correct. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
298 005824FB I wasn't there to see it myself, obviously, but based on what I heard, I'm willing to bet you're going to be hunting a Bloatfly. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
299 005824FD Judging by what I heard, I think it's safe to assume you'll find at least one Bloodbug. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
300 005824FE You might want to wear long sleeves, because it sounds like one of those big blood-sucking bugs awaits you. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
301 005824FF Probably a Bloodbug, given the description I heard. Nasty things, those. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
302 00582501 You know that gang of raiders called the Blood Eagles? Sounds like one of them is going to be your target.
303 00582502 Your mark is a Blood Eagle. Even by raider standards, they're pretty nasty.
304 00582503 If hunting violent psychopaths is your favorite pastime, then I have good news. You're going up against a member of the Blood Eagles.
305 00582505 Nothing too scary. Just a cave cricket, by the sound of it, friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
306 00582506 Judging by the info I got, it's probably one of those Cave Cricket things. I really hate giant bugs. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
307 00582507 I'm thinking a Cave Cricket, and that's fine with me, because even one less Cave Cricket in the world makes it a better place. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
308 00582509 I'm glad you asked, because this is one you're going to want to prepare for carefully. It's a Deathclaw. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
309 0058250A It's a Deathclaw for sure. Make sure you stock up on stimpaks before you go after it. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
310 0058250B You're not going to like the answer, but it's a Deathclaw. If I were you, I'd make sure my best armor and weapons were fully repaired. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
311 0058250D Sounds like a rogue Eyebot on the loose. Watch out for those lasers. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
312 0058250E There was mention of a hovering mechanical orb, so that's got to be an Eyebot. Good salvage on those things. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
313 0058250F It's one of those defective Eyebots. Every good scavenger knows that you can pull some pretty useful stuff off of them. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
314 00582511 I'm not sure if there's going to be any fog there, but I'm pretty confident you'll see a Fog Crawler. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
315 00582512 A Fog Crawler, no doubt about it. they're pretty tough, but it's a nice change of pace to eat seafood, right? friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
316 00582513 Sure sounded like a Fog Crawler to me. Tough shells on those things, and nasty claws, too. Should be fun, right? friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
317 00582515 Sounds like one of those Feral Ghouls is skulking around in the area. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
318 00582516 Likely a Feral Ghoul, if my instincts are right. You rarely find those things alone, so watch your back. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
319 00582517 A Feral Ghoul. I'd bet my last bobblehead on it. We scavengers run into those things all the time, and let me tell you, they're a damn nuisance. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
320 00582519 By all accounts, a Grafton Monster has claimed the area as its territory. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
321 0058251A It's one of those creatures they call a Grafton Monster. Probably my least favorite of all the cryptids. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
322 0058251B From what I gather, you'll be killing a Grafton Monster. I'd put good odds on it being a Grafton Monster. Those things really unnerve me, you know? How can it not have a face? It's unnatural.
323 0058251D You know what a Gulper is? It's one of those. Got to be one of the strangest creatures I've ever seen. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
324 0058251E It's a Gulper for sure. I had one chase me out of an abandoned raider camp a while back. Lost a whole day's haul, too. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
325 0058251F Gulper. No doubt about it. If you ask me, those things are every bit as disgusting as they are dangerous. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
326 00582521 You should bring an empty jar, because I'm confident that a Honeybeast is your target. Kill the beast, collect the honey. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
327 00582522 If I were a betting man, I'd say a Honeybeast. Unless, of course, it was another kind of giant crawling bee monster being described to me. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
328 00582523 A Honeybeast. You know, that giant mutant killer bee surrounded by an angry swarm of regular-sized bees. Basically, two nightmares rolled into one. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
329 00582525 All I know is that there's a giant bug of some kind causing problems. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
330 00582526 You're off to kill a giant bug of some kind. Transparently much all I know. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
331 00582527 There was something a giant insect, which only narrows it down to something like 10 possible creatures. Not real helpful, I know. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
332 00582529 You can expect to find a walking, talking tin can, otherwise known as a Liberator Bot. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
333 0058252A Judging by the mechanical Chinese shouting that was described to me, I think you can expect to find a Liberator Bot. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
334 0058252B Probably a pesky little Liberator Bot. They make great targets for scavengers, because you can get quality scarp at a minimum risk. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
335 0058252D I'll venture a guess and say it's a Megasloth, since the description was that of a giant sloth. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
336 0058252E Be ready to tussle with something big, because you're going up against a Megasloth. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
337 0058252F Sounds a lot like a Megasloth, so make sure you're packing some serious firepower. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
338 00582531 The only thing that makes sense given what I know would be a Mirelurk. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
339 00582532 Mirelurk. Can't say what kind, exactly, but I'm sure you know the drill. Attack the soft parts. dodge the claws. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
340 00582533 Got be a Mirelurk. Someone's dining on seafood tonight! friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
341 00582535 A Mole Miner, mostly likely. Damn diggers come up out of nowhere. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
342 00582536 You're on the hunt for a Mole Miner. Let me tell you, Scavengers can't stand those things. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
343 00582537 You're looking for a Mole Miner. Make sure you check it over when you're done with it, because they sometimes carry useful stuff. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
344 00582539 You're after a mole rat, so nothing you can't handle. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
345 0058253A It's a mole rat, so get ready for an ambush. Keep your eyes wide open. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
346 0058253B Sounded a lot like a mole rat, based on what I heard. I doubt you'll have too much trouble with it. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
347 0058253D It's one of those crazy cultists that worship the Mothman. Be ready for anything.
348 0058253E You know those fanatics who worship the Mothman? It's one of those.
349 0058253F It's one of those Mothman cult people. They might look like normal folk, but they'll fight to the death protecting their so-called holy land.
350 00582541 You know that model of military robot called Mister Gutsy? It's one of those. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
351 00582542 The report described a green Mister Handy with lasers, so I'm pretty sure it's a Mister Gutsy. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
352 00582543 It's good news and bad news. The target's a Mister Gutsy. They're pretty dangerous, but also a great source for components. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
353 00582545 The details were sketchy at best, but it sounded like some kind of mutation. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
354 00582546 All I can say for sure is that it's a mutation of some kind. Which is half the creatures in Appalachia. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
355 00582547 Some kind of mutation, it sounded like. I wish the information had been more specific, but that's what I've got. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
356 00582549 A Protectron. Not the scariest robot out there, but it can still pack a punch. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
357 0058254A Sounded like a rogue Protectron. Ironic, really, given the name. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
358 0058254B A Protectron, though I'm not sure what kind. We scavengers love to take those things down. You can get some good components from them. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
359 0058254D I don't like bugs of any kind, but Rad Ants... ugh. Unfortunately, that's what you're up against. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
360 0058254E You're on the hunt for a Rad Ant. I only wish you could step on them and be done with it like you can with normal ants. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
361 0058254F Definitely a Rad Ant. Might be a hive nearby, so stay sharp. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
362 00582551 Arguably the most disgusting creature in Appalachia, a Radroach. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
363 00582552 I'd love to say it's something more exciting, but it sounded like a Radroach to me. I doubt it'll give you much trouble. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
364 00582553 Just a Radroach. I can't tell you how many times I've been looking throuhh a pile of junk and had one of those things jump out at me. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
365 00582555 Judging by the report of a violent and crazy person, I'm going to assume there's a raider waiting for you there. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
366 00582556 You'll be taking on a raider, but I don't know what they're armed with. Be ready for anything, I guess. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
367 00582557 They made it sound like a raider. In my experience, they're totally crazy and unpredictable, so be careful. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
368 00582559 A Radrat. Nasty little vermin, those. Scavengers see a lot of them. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
369 0058255A A Radrat, probably. Only thing I know that fits the description I heard. Might want to bring some disease cures. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
370 0058255B You're looking for a Radrat. Don't let it bite you, they carry all kinds of diseases. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
371 0058255D A Robobrain, by the sound of it. Definitely one of the more disturbing kinds of robots out there. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
372 0058255E Your target is a Robobrain, one of those grotesque robots with an actual human brain on it. Nightmare fuel, basically. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
373 0058255F Sounded an awful lot like a Robobrain to me, so aim for the head. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
374 00582561 I know this isn't going to help you much, but all I can say is that it's some kind of robot. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
375 00582562 The words mechanical menace were all I got for a description, so I assume you're looking for a robot of some kind. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
376 00582563 It's a robot you're after, but I didn't get enough detail to say what kind. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
377 00582565 You're hunting a Scorchbeast, which is just about the scariest thing I've ever seen. I hope you're up for it. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
378 00582566 Yeah... about that. Your target is a Scorchbeast. I'd love to tell you otherwise, but you need to know what you're in for. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
379 00582567 You like a challenge, right? It doesn't get much more challenging than a Scorchbeast, and it just so happens that's what you're after. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
380 00582569 I'm guessing by now you've seen those people and creatures affected by the Scorchbeast mutation. It's one of those things. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
381 0058256A All I got was that it's a Scorched... something. Could be a human, but it might also be one of the animals affected by the mutation. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
382 0058256B I'm pretty sure the target is something that's been mutated by the Scorched plague, but I didn't get enough info to know any more than that. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
383 0058256D A great big nasty Radscorpion, by the sound of it. You'll want to stay clear of that stinger. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
384 0058256E It's one of those giant scorpions, I think they're called Radscorpions. No relation to the Radroach, Radrat, Radstag, Radant... you get the idea. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
385 0058256F It's one of those awful Radscorpions, because, you know, scorpions weren't scary enough art normal size. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
386 00582571 Pretty sure you're going to find a Sentrybot on patrol. Normally they just guard places, but sometimes they go on the fritz and attack everything. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
387 00582572 Get ready to battle some serious hardware, because there's a Sentrybot out there. Great salvage on those, assuming you survive. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
388 00582573 Think of all the kinds of robots you don't want to fight, and I bet a Sentrybot is high on the list. Well, bad news, because that's what you're in for. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
389 00582575 This is a fun one. It turns out there's a Sheepsquatch out there. A real local legend, in the flesh and blood. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
390 00582576 As crazy as this sounds, the source of the problem is actually a Sheepsquatch. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
391 00582577 Would you believe me if I told you the report said it was a Sheepsquatch? I guess you're about to find out if that's true. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
392 00582579 A hungry Snallygaster, if the report's accurate. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
393 0058257A Sure sounded to me like a description of a Snallygaster. If so, then good riddance. Those things are creepy as hell. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
394 0058257B You're off to put a Snallygaster out of its misery, which is just fine by me. I can't stand those things. They're disgusting. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
395 0058257D There's a Stingwing out there just waiting to be your next victim. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
396 0058257E Someone reported seeing a Stingwing in the area. I doubt it'll pose much of a threat to you, but me, I try to avoid them at all costs. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
397 0058257F If you're looking for some target practice, I have good news. There's a Stingwing in the area, and those things are pretty nimble flyers. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
398 Should be a good test of your marksmanship skills.
399 00582581 I was told it was a big, dumb, loud and violent creature that talks, so I'm thinking Super Mutant. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
400 00582582 It's a Super Mutant, probably armed and spoiling for a fight. I'm sure it'll get more than it bargained for when you show up. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
401 00582583 A Super Mutant, one of the biggest, and I mean that literally, dangers for a scavenger like me. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
402 00582585 This one's kind of vague, but the intel described it as something you'd normally see in a swamp. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
403 00582586 The exact wording described it as something you'd normally see in a swamp. Of course, that by no means implies it's in a swamp now. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
404 00582587 The details were really sketchy, but I did pick up on the fact that its normal habitat is swampy areas, for whatever that's worth. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
405 00582589 A big, disgustintg tick, possibly already filled with blood. Squish it good for me, will you? friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
406 0058258A The person I heard from was in hysterics, but when they described a giant tick, I knew they were overreacting. Should be a cake walk for you. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
407 0058258B Nothing too bad, just one of those giant ticks you sometimes see inside of old buildings. Even I don't sweat those things too much. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
408 0058258D It's a Radtoad, based on what I heard. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
409 0058258E As a kid I thought frogs were cute. You know, the little ones. Then I had a run-in with a Radtoad, just like you're about to. Ruined frogs forever. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
410 0058258F The report was a little spotty, but I made out enough to gather that you're going after a Radtoad. Frog legs for dinner? friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
411 00582591 I'm not feeling great about this, but it sounds like there's a vicious dog on the loose. It's too bad, really. It's just trying to survive. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
412 00582592 Appalachia's home to packs of dogs that prey on anything and anyone. You'll be going after one of those, but I think this one's a loner. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
413 00582593 From what I heard, it sounds like one of those vicious dogs is on the loose and needs to be dealt with before someone gets hurt. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
414 00582595 You're looking for a Wendigo. You know, like a Feral Ghoul but twice as terrifying.
415 00582596 It's a Wendigo. Bet my life on it. Well, not literally. I guess that's what you're about to do, though. Good luck.
416 00582597 You should get your best armor on, because you're hunting a Wendigo and those claws can shred just about anything.
417 00582599 We've got a rogue wolf on our hands, probably an alpha. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
418 0058259A There's a wolf out there preying on anything it comes across. Nothing you can't handle, I'm sure. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
419 0058259B At first, I thought the report was just someone crying wolf. But no, it's literally a wolf. Okay, bad joke, but it's still dangerous. Be careful out there. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
420 0058259D You're looking for a big, mutated bear. They go by the name Yao Guai around here. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
421 0058259E Your target is a Yao Guai, which you might already know is a mutant black bear. Hopefully you'll see it before it sees you. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
422 0058259F The info mentioned a large bear with obvious mutations, so that's a Yao Guai for sure. friendly, sincere, sharing the intel you have with the player so they are informed about the favor/mission you are sending them on
423 0058F388 Sounded like one of those settlers like the kind you find at Foundation got themselves into trouble.
424 0058F389 Sounded to me like one of those settlers from Foundation is the one who needs help.
425 0058F38A The word is, one of those Foundation settlers wandered off and got into trouble.
426 0058F38C One of those crazy Raiders got in some hot water. What a shock, right? Sarcasm on the second line
427 0058F38D This probably won't surprise you, but what I heard suggests that the person who needs help is a Raider.
428 0058F38E I don't know exactly what went down, but I do know it ended up with a Raider who's in serious trouble.
429 0059F27A No question it's a Blood Eagle. Probably got into some chems and then got into some trouble. Sarcasm on the second line
430 0059F27B Sounded to me like a Blood Eagle. Hardly surprising one of them got in some trouble. They seem to go looking for it.
431 0059F27C All I know is, whatever happened ended up with a Blood Eagle in some serious trouble.
432 0059F27E It's one of those floating gas-bag things that started showing up around here not long ago.
433 0059F27F Better bring a weapon with some good range, because your mark is a Floater, and you don't want to fight one up close if you can help it.
434 0059F280 One of those damn Floaters. I can't stand them. Most unnatural-looking creature out there, if you ask me.
435 0059F282 Hope those Mothman cultists don't freak you out too much, because that's what you're looking for.
436 0059F283 It's one of those crazy cultists that pray to the Mothman. Guess they must have have gone off on a vision quest or something.
437 0059F284 There was mention of someone in a robe babbling about the Mothman. I'm thinking it's one of those cultists.
438 0059F286 It's a settler from Foundation. Shouldn't be too tough.
439 0059F287 What I heard made it sound like it was one of those folks from up at Foundation. Guess you'll find out soon enough.
440 0059F289 You know those people who make their home at Foundation? It's one of them.
441 005821A5 005823F2 A new weapon is a great find for any scavenger, and I know where you can get one.
442 005823F3 I heard about a place where you can find a weapon. Thought you might be interested.
443 005823F4 You can never have too many weapons, right? I got a lead or where you can find one.
444 005823F6 If you're interested in making a run, I know where you can get some armor.
445 005823F7 Got a tip about an armor stash. I figured if anyone would want it, it would be you.
446 005823F8 I heard there's some armor stashed not far from here.
447 005823FA A friend mentioned a place with some good salvage. She didn't see any armor or weapons, but there was some other useful stuff there.
448 005823FB There's some good salvage not that far from here. Nothing you'd use in a fight, but it's still useful.
449 005823FC There's a rumor going around about some old equipment you might be able to re-purpose. Just general stuff, no arms and armor, but still useful.
450 Probably worth looking into, anyway.
451 005823FE I heard about a real trouble-maker, someone who's threatening people and causing a lot of problems. Maybe you could deal with them.
452 005823FF A good friend of mine ran into someone dangerous and barely got away. You'd be doing everyone a favor if you took out that menace.
453 00582400 You don't back down from anybody, so when I heard about someone who was causing problems, I knew you'd be the person to deal with them.
454 00582402 Feeling bored? Want a little challenge? Then I've got some good news. There's some trouble that needs dealing with.
455 00582403 Heard some radio chatter about a new threat in the area, and figured you'd want to know about it.
456 00582404 There's talk going around about a new threat that just showed up. I can't think of anyone better to handle it than you.
457 00582406 I had a visit from another scavenger I used to run with, and they're run into some real trouble. I was hoping you could help.
458 00582407 I'll get right to the point, because there isn't much time. There's someone who needs your help, and soon.
459 00582408 Bad news. Someone's gone missing and they could be in real danger. I was hoping you could help.
460 005821A6 00582214 My favorite grandkid! Hah! Get over here, let me tell you about a thing I did once. story time
461 00585CA7 I was just thinking about something I was going to check out, but... hey, now you can do that instead! story time
462 00585CA8 Hey, young kid with the decent knees. Get over here. Let me give you a couple ideas for spending that excess energy. Suggestion
463 00585CA9 You know what you need? You need to get out of the house. And I've got just the idea. Suggestion
464 00585CAA Pull my finger, get a prize! story time
465 The prize is information, actually. What were you thinking it might be? Snarky. Laughing.
466 00585CAC Pull my finger, get a prize! The same joke!
467 Wait. This time it's... well. *laughs* Nothin'! He farted.
468 00585CAD I gotta have some time for myself, kiddo. You go on. Don't you have friends? Go away, kid
469 00585CAE Maybe later, okay? Gramps is thinking of sad things. Go away, kid
470 00585CAF I need to just rest his brain for a bit. Quietly. Okay, kiddo? Go away, kid
471 00585CB0 Geez! Will you make some noise when you walk?! Go away, kid. Startled
472 00585CB2 Finish one thing at a time, kiddo. Otherwise you'll get stressed out. One thing. Go. Player already has a quest.
473 00585CB3 I know you haven't wrapped up the last thing we talked about... so maybe go take care of that first? Player already has a quest.
474 00585CB4 In my day we cleaned our plates before asking for seconds! Player already has a quest. JOkingly, a bit
475 00585CB5 What, that last story wasn't good enough for ya, kid? Geez. Get out of here. Player already has a quest. JOkingly, a bit
476 00585CB6 Go outside and play, why don't ya! Player already has a quest. JOkingly, a bit
477 00585CB8 Hush. Not right now, kiddo. Talking to a player who "owns" them but doesn't own this exact copy.
478 00585CB9 I need to concentrate right now, okay? Talking to a player who "owns" them but doesn't own this exact copy.
479 00585CBA Why don't you go play with your friend for a bit? Gramps is tired. Talking to a player who "owns" them but doesn't own this exact copy.
480 00585CBB Scram, kiddo. Not in the mood. Talking to a player who "owns" them but doesn't own this exact copy.
481 00585CBC Just give me a moment... Talking to a player who "owns" them but doesn't own this exact copy.
482 0059EADD Hey, look at that! You got it! Thanks a lot, I owe you one. Grateful, happy
483 0059EADE Thanks for picking that up. I hope it wasn't too dangerous out there. Grateful, happy
484 0059EADF I appreciate you grabbing that for me. I'd have done it myself but I need the break. Grateful, happy
485 0059EAE0 You got it? Great! Who's my favorite Vault 76 dweller? You are! Pleased
486 0059EAE1 Did you get it? You did! Thanks for that. Grateful
487 00585BD4 00585C4A Whoopsie. Pardon me. Didn't want to bump into the player.
488 00585C4B Every day is a lovely day. Insisting
489 00585C4C Heh. Look at you! I'm proud. Genuinely. For some reason.
490 00585C4D Always so busy. Good. Stay busy. Encouraging
491 00585C4E Don't let anybody keep you down, kid. Encouraging
492 00585C4F *humming* old tune, anything
493 00585C50 Oh! I knew I was forgetting something. Sugar Bombs. That's it. suddenly remembered
494 00585C51 I'm not in your way, am I? Trying not to be
495 00585C52 You brushed your teeth, didn't you? Kid? Come on. Scolding
496 00585C53 Got an upset stomach too? Maybe it's just me. Since... I ate a whole box of snack cakes. A bit of a belly ache.
497 0059D480 Whatcha find out, kid? Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
498 0059D481 Talk to me, rug rat. Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
499 0059D482 Feels good to accomplish things, right? I think so too. Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
500 0059D483 Hey champ, how was life out there? Make any friends? Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
501 0059D484 When I was a youngin', I wasn't half as busy as you were today. Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
502 0059D485 Hey there, champ. What's the news? Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
503 0059D486 Rough day? You seem accomplished though. Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
504 0059D487 You got moxie, kid. What'd you find out? Said to the player when they are returning with an item or info for one of the radiant quests.
505 0059D488 I knew you'd figure it out. You're a smart bean. Genuinely. For some reason.
506 0059D48A If I doze off, wake me up when you get bored, will ya? Said to the player when there's a quest ready for them to take. Could be said several times before the player picks up the quest.
507 0059D48B Kid, let me know if you're bored. I got an idea.