The camp sits on an overlook of Route 63 on the east side of the road, south of the ATLAS Observatory. Approach is easiest from the woods on the eastern side; from other directions, one will need to skirt around the bluff bordering the camp's western and southern edges. This camp is difficult to access from Route 63 itself. Super mutants or Scorched typically occupy the camp, which is littered with raider corpses. There are two cooking stations and a safe inside the camp walls, along with plenty of loot and junk strewn about. A small tower marks the west side of the camp and may have a sentry watching the road to alert fellow occupants.
- Recipes such as aged queen mirelurk steak and steeped aster tea can be found inside the camp near the eastern wall. On a bench and dresser, respectively.
- Submachine gun: Can be found on the eastern side of the camp next to a raider corpse.
- Random magazine: By a corpse on a seat near a steamer trunk.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead: On an end table near a steamer trunk.
- Power armor: Next to the stairs by the western entrance.
Seneca Gang camp appears only in Fallout 76.