Layout[edit | edit source]
The camp sits on an overlook of Route 63 on the east side of the road, south of the ATLAS Observatory. The approach is easiest from the woods on the eastern side; from other directions, one will need to skirt around the bluff bordering the camp's western and southern edges. This camp is difficult to access from Route 63 itself. Super mutants and Scorched previously occupied the camp, which is littered with raider corpses. As of 2103, the Blood Eagles raider gang has moved into the area.
There are two cooking stations and a safe inside the camp walls, along with plenty of loot and junk strewn about. A small tower marks the west side of the camp and may have a sentry watching the road to alert fellow occupants.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Blood Eagle oath - Holotape, can be found on a table in the center of camp.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the south side of the camp, by the red seat with a corpse on it, on an end table by the red steamer trunk.
- Potential magazine - On the south side of the camp, on the red seat with a corpse on it by the red steamer trunk.
- Power armor with Raider armor pieces - Next to the stairs by the western entrance.
- Two potential recipes - Can be found inside the camp near the eastern wall. On a bench and dresser, respectively.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Seneca Gang camp appears only in Fallout 76.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Playstation 4 It is possible to become stuck on a support beam beneath the main guard tower. Fast traveling away is the only way to fix this.[verified]