There are picnic tables and radioactive barrels just outside the east entrance to the building, surrounded by a torn chain-link fence. On the west side of the building, several letters from the sign have fallen on the ground.
Inside the building from the east entrance, several securitrons patrol an upper platform, including a unique securitron named 010011110110111001100101 (which translates into the word "One"). The upper platform leads to a central upper office area with multiple fission batteries on a long desk. Two doors lead to the main deconstruction area. One of these doors leads to the upper office overseeing the deconstruction area. The upper office has a skeleton sitting at a desk.
Inside the building from the south entrance is a lobby area, followed by the main deconstruction area ground floor. A few securitrons patrol the area. The main deconstruction area has a workbench and large amounts of scrap metal and scrap electronics on the disassembly line. Within the main deconstruction area, there is a generator room with a first aid box behind the door as you enter. On the roof of that generator room is a skeleton with a duffle bag and wooden box with some loot; accessible from jumping down onto the roof from the catwalk.
- Sink Project: Muggy - In the back of the truck outside the south entrance.
- "Muggy" Upgrade: Parts Production - Lootable from the unique securitron 010011110110111001100101 inside the plant.
- Marksman carbine - On top of the pipe east of the complex. The pipe can be accessed behind the Z-14 Pepsinae DNA splicing lab.
- A considerable amount of parts needed to craft the weapon repair kits are located here.
- The inside layout of the plant is an exact copy of the robot repair center building from Fallout 3.
- A cazador that spawns near the outside of the Z-14 Pepsinae DNA splicing lab will sometimes be found here when fast traveling to the location.
- On the entrance door, there is an Old World Flag from Ulysses painted in red.
- On the west side of the building, where the letters have fallen off the original sign, the remaining letters spell out Dr. 0.
- At night when the sign is illuminated, the letter O appears to blink on and off in the same repeating pattern, three short flashes, three long flashes, and three short flashes. This is an SOS signal in Morse code.