|For the achievement, see Second Helpings (achievement).|
To complete the Responder training, the Vault Dwellers have to find Reverend Delbert Winters at his home and learn how to cook safe, nutritious food to avoid contracting diseases or extra radiation from raw food.
- Cook a ribeye steak.
- Get a piece of brahmin meat (optional).
- Get some wood for fuel (optional).
- Look for Delbert Winters at his home.
- Search for Delbert Winters in the People Directory (optional).
- Reverend Delbert's home is one of the long trailer homes near the church. The reverend is dead, but his body carries a survivor story and his terminal contains the instructions for the training. The dweller has to access them and learn how to make a ribeye steak.
- To do so, they need a piece of brahmin meat and some wood. The first can be gathered from any brahmin corpse in Flatwoods, while the latter is obtained from logs or by deconstructing melee weapons.
- Then the dweller simply has to craft one at a cooking station, check in with the kiosk to be officially certified as a Volunteer, then contact the Responders using the main terminal just inside the Flatwoods church. This will complete the quest and lead to Final Departure at the Morgantown Airport.