Background[edit | edit source]
To complete the Responder training, the dweller has to find Reverend Delbert Winters at his home and learn how to cook safe, nutritious food.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Cook a ribeye steak.
- Get a piece of brahmin meat (optional).
- Get some wood for fuel (optional).
- Look for Delbert Winters at his home.
- Search for Delbert Winters in the People Directory (optional).
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Reverend Delbert's home is one of the long trailer homes near the church. The reverend is dead, but his body carries a survivor story and his terminal contains the instructions for the training. The dweller has to access them and learn how to make a ribeye steak.
- To do so, they need a piece of brahmin meat and some wood. The first can be gathered from any brahmin corpse in Flatwoods, while the latter is obtained from logs or by deconstructing melee weapons.
- Then the dweller simply has to craft one at a cooking station, check in with the kiosk to be officially certified as a Volunteer, then contact the Responders using the main terminal just inside the Flatwoods church. This will complete the quest and lead to Final Departure at the Morgantown Airport.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.