|For the scientist that was to appear in the canceled Van Buren, see Sebastian (Van Buren).|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
Sebastian will charge after the robots and be killed, unless he is freed after killing every robot in the mission. He can be killed by cross fire during the battles with the robots before the player can reach his cell.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Super mutant armor|
Notes[edit | edit source]
The game's files reveals that Sebastian's name was supposed to be Grink, but at some point the developers decided to change it for unknown reasons.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Warrior! WARRIOR!! Free me! Allow me the honor to die fighting! No! I don't mean I'm going to fight you damn it!! Let me out so I can give those gear spinning wretches some real reasons to hate mutants!"
- "My thanks. After months in confinement, I will have my revenge. Gammorin was right!!! The robot menace must be put down! You! You must be here for that very purpose! Gammorin had a Brotherhood saying, "There is strength in numbers!" I will not doubt him again and I will seek out my lord when I am done here! Tell me when you are ready to teach the robots about pain and I will help you."
- "About time! Follow me to battle!"
- "Hurry up! Revenge awaits!"
- "I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!!!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sebastian appears only in Fallout Tactics.